“Clean, fresh, simply the best real mexican dishes”
Review of Meso Maya

Meso Maya
Reserve with OpenTable
Meso Maya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No texmex taco Bell here. This is the real deal. Guacamole A+. Brisket tacos A+. Service A++!

I highly recommend this restaurant. It has a nice vibe. Quick service too.

1  Thank Andrew M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a long drive from Little Rock myself and my husband really fancied some Mexican fare, I found Meso Maya and it looked good, it was a sat night and we were advised to book so my husband called the property and was informed they were fully booked but to come down as a walk in and we could be accommodated. We walked in and it was really busy but were seated almost immediately ( larger parties looked to have to wait a little longer) our waiter was attentive, personable and very helpful with the menu, he advised about some dishes he would recommend so we decided to go with that...... the food was off the scale good!!! Tasty, well executed and fresh product( I would actually recommend this place for the frozen margarita alone) but the food is a must, if you are in Dallas downtown you MUST try this place it’s awesome!!

1  Thank samyeadon
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Due to my work, I frequently dine in Mexican restaurants (though I rarely review them). Meso Maya's food was delicious, served in generous portions, with creative and appealing presentation. My (large) party all enjoyed their chicken and beer entrees, while I had salmon. Having salmon at a Mexican restaurant isn't something one would normally select, but it was tender, delicious, and healthy!

I'm not really an artsy person, but I absolutely loved the modern art on display. I should have inquired, as I would be seriously interested in purchasing one of the pieces (pic attached). High recommend Meso Maya.

1  Thank Weidspeed
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The service is super fast. The food is super tasty. And the ambience is vibrant. Great for lunch time or a quick dinner.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

First...I hail from Georgia, so always looking for genuine Mex / Tex-Mex when in Dallas. Meso Maya delivered! Read some of the reviews....while the place is not cheap, it is not over the top price wise. Quality / Authenticity set this place apart. Go elsewhere if you want cheap beer and free chips and salsa. Loved the choices....fresh guac and real salsa. Meat choices and preparations were fantastic..I enjoyed the brisket but tried others as well. All delivered. If anything, it would be nice for this locals' favorite to add some local TX breweries with some IPA selections (just a personal request!). Don't worry, my Pacifica was fantastic! Worth the stop....and use the "New Orleans restaurants Rule of Thumb" - if there's a wait, there's a reason why!

1  Thank Hector Tico C