“Best Mexican Food in Dallas! ”
Review of Meso Maya

Meso Maya
Reserve with OpenTable
Meso Maya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I found this restaurant in uptown Dallas on Yelp. Love the food and the ambience! The service was excellent. I had the brisket enchilada with fried plantains and my friend had pork tacos... Both amazing! The best part of the meal was the avocado margarita! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great food and service. Wide variety of marguaritas and tequillas but I settled for the frozen "de la casa" which was quite tasty especially after our 8-block walk under hot and humid conditions. We thought about dining out on the patio as we noticed they had misters going, but elected to eat inside. Service was fairly prompt with our questions answered fully. Salsa with the chips can have quite the bite.
Great shrimp tacos (camarones) and my colleagues raved over the ensalada mercado de pollo and the chicken budin azteca. Definately will return.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Dallas is a city filled with too many Mexican restaurants. But thankfully, that did not discourage the owners of Meso Maya from adding two more to the mix. We have eaten at both locations. The North Dallas location has the same food and quality service, but the scene and view (in a strip shopping center) cannot compare to this location. The famous old building -- once a tortilla factory is so charming. The best seats are in the outdoor courtyard. Get there one a cool evening, order one of there spicy margaritas and relax while staring at the stars and waiting on some top notch, fresh Mexican food.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Ceviche, Corn tamale and Arugula salad were all three the best I've had. Can't wait to return! The Margaritas were amazing and they had my favorite cerveza, Pacifico, which isn't readily available in Dallas. The waiter schooled me on my Spanish (I told him I was practicing) which was fun!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I do not like Mexican food, because I have GERD (heartburn). They were very accommodating. I had salmon and salad and a blueberry dessert, all of which were very good. Service was excellent. As it was not my wedding, I do not know anything about the cost.