“Delicious food. Walking distance to our hotel.”
Review of Meso Maya

Meso Maya
Reserve with OpenTable
Meso Maya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant was walking distance to my hotel- - -the only reason I chose it. There was freezing sleet all over the roads, so chose to walk rather than drive. But, was pleasantly surprised by the delicious guacamole salad. It tasted just like my mother-in-law's secret recipe. Melt-in-your-mouth good. Server was attentive. Comfortable surroundings. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place is becoming one of our favorites. The food is supposedly more authentic Mexican which I can't vouch for but it is definitely different than the standard Tex-Mex fare. Try the boudin azteca...it is awesome! Make sure you make reservations if heading there on the weekend. The place tends to be very busy with long wait times.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've been here a few times and have had a great experience each time. I usually get the ceviche salad and it's fresh and delicious every time!

Service is friendly, and the patio is quite a lovely place to enjoy a margarita. Although it's not a scenic patio, it feels cozy and quaint.

It's a little pricey for what it is, though.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

In the sea of TexMex it was a great pleasure to find a Mexican restaurant that was focused on cooking to the delight of the customer. Upon entering the restaurant the waitress explained with passion how the chef was focused on providing only the feshest of foods and would make any adjustements that we may want. We started the meal with Avocado Margarita, whiich was a delight and actually more citris/pineapple but excellent. For an Appetizer we had Queso Fondido with fresh made corn tortillas., Reminded me of my traveles to Mexico City. For Dinner I had Salmon de Coco, and have to say it was one of the best Salmon dishes I have ever had. My sife had Budin Vegetable with a side Sweet Corn Tamale and after dinner made it clear we would have to come back in the near future. For desert, Pastel de Chocolate, a rich mexican chocolate cake and sweet corn icecream. Perfect ending to a wonderful meal.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant is a blast - the food is great and the drinks are awesome. Be ready for some fun eye candy as well

Been to Meso Maya? Share your experiences!