“Excellent, excellent, excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Excellent food, excellent reception, excellent dining
It was probably the only time that I got value for my time and money.
The service is superb and the food (steaks) and wine selections were great.
Cannot wait for my next Morton's experience!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We recently ate at this steakhouse in celebration of our son's 24th birthday. All of the staff made a big production of it, taking a family photo which they printed off and gave to us during dinner. The menus were personalized, wishing him a Happy Birthday. Dessert was comped and served with a candle. The service was among the best I've ever experienced.

Of course, you go to a restaurant to eat; of primary importance is the food and we were certainly not disappointed. Our steaks were all prepared exactly as ordered and the quality of the meat was second to none. One of our family style sides absolutely blew us away, the bacon and onion macaroni and cheese. Do not fail to order this side. It was amazing.

It should certainly be noted that we spent between $75-100/person, before wine or tip. This is a site for a special occasion meal or once a month splurge, but for that category, you won't get a better meal or better service.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Having been to a Morton's restaurant a number of years ago and remembering that I thoroughly enjoyed both the meal and ambiance, I decided to take 2 of my business colleagues to try it again. I am delighted to say nothing has changed! The staff and the food were superb and the evening totally met all expectations. The service was top level and was added to by a very knowledgeable sommelier. I really wish this group of restaurants would come to Europe. I would certainly be a regular guest. Many thanks and well done.

1  Thank bensil
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food was excellent. The wait staff and service was exceptional. The evening was something special in all aspects. Come and see.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food and service were great. The scallops and steak were awesome. They serve the vegetables family style so you can try different ones. The corn was my favorite!

Been to Morton's Steak House? Share your experiences!