Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #136 of 3,690 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Got to DFW 3 hrs before our flight and was looking to kill some time. Margarita please and some chips. Had the 20 oz as that short squaty glass never looks like enough. They served me THE best margarita I've had in a long time. Just enough, not too much for the 3 hour wait. Chips were fresh and salsa had that earthy flavor. Service was attentive. I know where to pass my time when I'm in gate A:)

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

While traveling on business with a little time before my flight and an empty tummy, I was lured in my the wonderful aroma of Mexican food. My co-worker and I were seated promptly and drink orders were almost immediately taken. While there weren't lots and lots of food choices, the menu was ample and diverse enough to satisfy most travelers. I was very pleasantly surprised by the amount of food on the plate when it arrived (after an extremely short wait!) All in all we were in and out and well fed in about half an hour and the bill was about average for non- airport fare. Very well done!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We polled airport staff for the best Mexican food at the Dallas-Fort Worth airpot and this place won hands down. Totally worth it...the fish tacos were fresh and perfect....even at 10am!!

So if you are looking for good quality, great portions, super service with a quick turnaround on your next trip through Dallas, head to A29!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Short layover in DFW, so was worried about getting food in time to eat... Had that and time to spare! Was told on the way in to sit at a counter/bar for 30 minute service and they were right. The service was very pleasant and quick. The beef fajitas were awesome and the two margaritas (takes two wings to fly, Mom always said) really hit the spot. I hate DFW airport, but may not be so willing to avoid now that I know Pappasitos is there!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I had an hour layover and the place smelled incredible! They got us in in about 10 minutes, which surprised me because it was packed! I decided to honor their 30 birthday with their margarita, and ended up wearing the first one :) The manager (who happened to be the one serving my drink) accidentally tossed my drink all over us!! She was very sweet about the whole situation, took care of our entire bill, offered us dry cleaning, and even gave us souvenir glasses :) She really helped me feel better about the margarita shower :) The chicken & spinach quesadillas are delightful! The margaritas were wonderful! And the staff and service outstanding!

1  Thank tippieperkins