“Personal tour”

$56.99*
3-Hour Small-Group Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
Ranked #7 of 38 Tours in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1997, Fun Dallas Tours has been the best source in Dallas and Fort Worth for group and private tours. Our guides are dedicated professionals who make your visit unique, with local history, fun facts, and an in-depth knowledge that only comes from years of living in North Texas. We promise you an outstanding vacation experience. Please join us as we take you to our favorite places in Dallas and Fort Worth, and see why our guests say we offer one of America's best sightseeing experiences.
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

we had a great time with the 2. tours we took one of Dallas and one if Fort Worth. they use either a small van or 4x4 so no large coach. our guide was really fun full of information making for a fantastic day. as tours go this was one of the best we were had. highly recommended

2  Thank NickBlaireLee
Alex S, Manager at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear NickBlaireLee.
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your tour. All the best, Alex

Reviewed November 6, 2013

These tours are aptly named. We took the Dallas city tour and the Southfork Ranch tour with Alex. I feel we really got to know the area, and Alex was always ready with a bit of information and a joke. I only wish we had had time to take the JFK tour as well, as Alex seems so knowledgeable on the subject. Oh well, next time.

1  Thank JerzeeGal2013

Dear Helmetta , You are most kind, and we appreciate it. Your compliments mean the world to us. Thank you! Best regards

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Alex is quite a character, full of stories, and full of personality. He made the trip lots of fun and made sure we had plenty of time to see each of the attractions

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Robert &Aiea,
It's a pleasure to read that you are enjoyed your tour. We are most grateful for your recommendation.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I are from Minnesota. We were in Dallas for a Conference and had just one free day to see the sights. Mark, our tour guide, not only provided us with an interesting commentary on all the various landmarks of this fabulous city, but made our day even better by sharing his insight and perspectives on a multitude of topics. It was truly a delightful experience, and the best six hours of our time in Dallas.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alex S, Owner at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

It is always a joy to hear that we impress and delight.
Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'm travelling alone so needed a tour to show me around Dallas and this one did not disappoint. Mark collected me from my hotel (and dropped me back at the end for far less than a taxi would have cost) and was the perfect guide. He was fun, interesting and knowledgable. The ride was very comfortable - I was sat up front and there were two couples in the back and we stopped off at some great places with plenty of time to wander around and take photos. I had a great time and am so glad I did it. I wish I was here for longer so Mark could take me out to Fort Worth!

1  Thank VR747

Thank you so much for your kind compliments and high praise. We appreciate it so much.

We hope you will return, again, soon.