“Our 2nd amazing tour!”

Segway Nation Dallas
Ranked #3 of 47 Tours in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Segway Nation offers 6 exciting segway tours daily. Our tours visit many of downtown Dallas's historic sites including the famous Dealey Plaza, JFK Memorial, Pioneer Plaza, City Hall, Thanks-Giving Square and much more! We have tours that accommodate everyone's interest, ranging from our Historical, Fun Facts, and Sightseeing Tours. It's truly an activity your whole family or the whole office can enjoy!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We took our good friends, from Austin, on the tour. We all had a great time. Seth Wright was so much fun and very knowledgable about Dallas and Dallas history. We will be back!

1  Thank Kathy D
"a lot of fun"
in 25 reviews
"awesome tour"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
in 14 reviews
"jfk"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Segways are extremely easy to ride and took everybody in our group (12 people) to learn how to ride it in maybe 10 minutes. Our tour guide Seth was filled with so much information about Dallas! it was great because not only did we get the typical tour where we saw a bunch of history, old architecture and art, but we also were able to find out about local spots that someone living in Dallas for years would know. We went all over the arts district and a lot of spots for JFK information like the GRASSY KNOLL!!! We did have a large group and it was filled with many Groupon people, like myself, but I was the one that chose this time slot because it was the best bang for my buck.
Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I can't wait to go see the other locations they have and ride a segway again!

Thanks again Seth!

Ashley

1  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had an opportunity to go on a Segway Tour with some friends and it was one of the most enjoyable tours that I have experienced. I had never been on a Segway so I was a bit hesitant about my ability to balance/maneuver the vehicle. Surprisingly, with a short instruction session from our tour guide, it only took about 10 minutes for my confidence and skills to increase. The check in process was easy and our tour guide, Cameron, was absolutely incredible. He truly made the tour fun with his wit, enthusiasm, and knowledge about Dallas. I have lived in the DFW area for almost 25 years and Cameron told us many interesting facts about the history of the city that I did not know. Not only was he informative, he was accommodating, personable, and extremely safety conscious. I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to learn some history about Dallas and have an exciting/fun time all in one package. Be sure to request Cameron for your tour guide if you want to have the best experience possible. It has only been 2 weeks since our tour and we are already planning our next Segway adventure in Dallas.

Kenny Whirley (Frisco, TX)

1  Thank Kenny W
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family of 3 (this includes a teenage daughter) and 3 crazy Texan cousins decided the best way to tour the city was to do a Segway tour. We were able to find a Groupon for Segway Nation and said lets go for it. We ended up doing the Executive Tour ($35 a person plus a nice gratuity) 9:00 am Best time if it's hot and if there is lots of activity at the convention center. (Yes to both- 95 degrees and a HUGE volleyball tournament) Also recommend a Sunday since it isn't crowded on the streets. We had a very nice time and our guide was able to accommodate the "hot rods/crazy folk" and the " what's that building, when was it built" riders. As the other posters mentioned you get to see many of the sites and learn about Dallas in an easy swoop. We did a few different things than some of the other posters but it didn't really matter. We did go by the First Baptist Church and others and remember it was a Sunday. The music was blasting and the fountain was a flowing. If you have things you really really want to see or learn about just ask. If you are wondering can I do this-- yes you can, give it about 5 minutes if you are the most uncoordinated person alive. Some folks get hot feet. Not sure why, I didn't. It really is a fun way to learn (heavens an educational tour) about the city of Dallas. We did not park on the street using the meters because we had a tour longer than 2 hours but the lot across was $5 for the day.

2  Thank SDPadres