“Interesting!”

Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Ranked #4 of 244 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspiring minds through nature and science.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We took our high school senior and college son during spring break. The museum was packed but very beautiful with lots to explore. As much as we enjoyed it, and were happy to have the experience, I don't think it is one we would get a subscription to unless I had young children. It is interesting for all ages, but so much of it is geared towards younger kids. I think it would take much more than one day for kids to really soak it all in. So much to learn in such a fun way!

There are newer reviews for Perot Museum of Nature and Science

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Let's be clear, this is a world class museum.
However, although an adult could certainly enjoy the Perot, the vast majority of the attendees are children. And it is a wonder for them.
I would not recommend it during the day for an adult only venue. Possibly at night its a little more calm and you can move through it differently.
But during the days expect buses of kids, families and lines to see the best parts.
I've only been twice, but will seek even times and adult programs. And there are many.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For school age children and adults, this a marvelous museum. Many hands on activites will keep children occupied for hours. Also, on a hot summer day, this place is a good choice for an activity. I highly recommend this for families.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Took my daughter on a summer trip to Dallas- they advise to purchase tickets online but we went on a Tuesday 7/23 around 2:00 p.m. we were able to walk right up and purchase tickets.
By going in the afternoon I think we avoided all the people and had plenty of time to see all the exhibits-more than once. The building in itself is phenomenal, take time and enjoy the architecture.
My daughter (10yrs old) enjoyed all the hands on fun.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

There isn't enough that can be said about the Perot Museum. It's really overwhelming how well designed and thought out the place is all the way down to the design of the building and all the exhibits.
My advice, clear a full day to go. This could even be a 2 day trip with all they have to offer. To us, easiest way was to start on the 4th floor and work your way down. We will be back!!

Been to Perot Museum of Nature and Science? Share your experiences!