“Trendy Tasty Thai & Sushi”

Zenna Thai & Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #819 of 3,614 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Trendy Tasty Thai & Sushi”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Friends of ours took us to Zenna after a recent road trip. We got into the restaurant late as it was almost 9pm and Zenna was still filled with foodies. It has a great vibe and while the decor was very trendy, you could tell the attraction was the food.

We sampled many of the small appetizer portioned Thai dishes (seems trendy to call any small dish "tapas" these days) meant for sharing. Having grown up eating Thai food, I must say that their versions were very good. Definitely try the Heavenly Beef, Garlic Crispy Pork Ribs, and Chilean Sea Bass (not really Thai but good nonetheless).

My main dish was the green curry. While I wish it would have come out with much more bamboo, the green curry sauce was very flavorful. My friend had the Thai style duck rice noodle soup big bowl (meant to share). Super tasty. I will definitely visit again.

• Visited January 2014

Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
“Good sushi”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

It's a typical and good sushi place. The prices are high, but that's not unusual for sushi. The sushi has creative and great combinations and is really delicious. The place has a strong cocktail bar flair, with blue modern lights and shiny surfaces.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Tasty Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A close friend and I stopped at Zenna in Dallas late at night on October 15th and we sat by the bar and were promptly served. I ordered Mussamun Curry and a glass of house chardonnay while my friend ordered a bowl of soup. The food was splendid and one of the best Thai cuisine I've had. I would recommend this establishment to anyone and will be back very soon, too.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing/inexpensive Sushi and Thai”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

So their food is good across the board. I would say good but not amazing, even though it is probably above average especially their drunken noodles, but their pricing and deals are amazing.

For lunch they have bento boxes that are a ridiculously good deal. For $7 you get a bento box that starts first with a small soup and then comes the bento box that is edamame, spring roll, california roll, salad and whatever entree you choose. Ridiculous deal and the happy hour may be an even better deal. Dollar sushi, 50 cent beers, cheap rolls every day 3 to 7. It makes going to get sushi something where two people don't leave spending $70 but can have a normally priced meal.

We love Zenna. Definitely one of our favorites.

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went for dinner and ordered the salmon skin roll, Midnight roll, and the Pad See-Eew. Everything was quite tasty.

• Visited July 2013