“Best Tacos in Dallas”

Digg's Taco Shop
Ranked #370 of 3,896 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: In January 2011 Digg’s Taco Shop opened the doors to its first store in the University Park community at 6309 Hillcrest Ave and serves as one of the few taqueria restaurants in the area. Digg’s is a soulful taqueria offering ramped up versions of traditional taqueria fare, breakfast tacos, house recipe margaritas, and microbrewery beer selections in a laid back dining environment. With fresh ingredients and specialty house sauces you’re guaranteed bold unique flavors in every bite. While playing popular genres of music throughout the restaurant, Digg’s provides a unique, quality value dining experience for the Highland Park area and beyond.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Title says it all. Get the tacos and be prepared. Fast service. They give you a mobile device that alarms when your order is ready. Clean bathrooms.
Parking can be a challenge at times.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

the secret to Digg's is their seasoning. The meat's good quality, but the secret to a good taco place is the taste. my favorite is the Burrito Bowl with shredded chicken or, better, pulled pork. they start with a bed of nice rice and pile on the meat, garnish with very thinly sliced crisp veggies and cilantro, topped with fresh guacamole. every bite has a bit of everything. Digg's hot sauce is just mean enough to use prudently. but if you get too much the house margarita will put out the fire just long enough to prepare you for the next bite.

I work across the street and Digg's is one of a dozen reasonable alternatives. funny thing is I eat there about 80% of the time. hey, must be pretty bueno.

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I enjoy going to Digg's mainly because I get to eat with my son who goes to SMU, but also because the food is great! It is a small place but everything is fresh and delisious!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Everyone we met in the area raved about this place. I was underwhelmed as I did not like the brisket taco. It was a bit sweet for my taste but I was the only one in our group that felt that way. Everyone else thought they were life changing tacos! The rice and beans were excellent. It was a bit noisy for me but it is a taco shop. Prices were amazing for the quality and freshness of the food. I would go back, but not have the brisket! Place was very clean.

1  Thank Malifornia
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great, casual place to pop in for many varieties of tacos. We sampled the grilled mahi-mahi tacos, and found them to be delicious! Simple, courteous service.. booths packed with students from across the street at SMU. Margaritas were so-so, but weren't advertised at all. Go for the food and good prices.