“A Vietnamese Paradise”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Newish Vietnamese Restaurant...terrific! Please List It Asap
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Move over Ramen Noodles for college students Dalat is affordable, in proximity, and the best late night study option. out.. I've heard amazing things about Dalat, it lived up to my expectations, and beyond, Whenever I am going to a new restaurant I want to try everything, lol. The pho here is phenomenal not overcooked, and the portions are huge. The prices are amazingly accessed. I loved the ambiance with hipsters, and middle of the roaders as well. Shocking surprise the tacos were out of this world. The food looks good in the photos however, it tastes even better.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Clean restaurant. Love the eggroll in a spring roll and the fact that I can grab the right amount of vegetables by myself.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love their pho and "Dalat Rolls". Everything is quite fresh. Nice idea on the condiment bar. Basically, you can choose just how much basil, bean sprouts, cilantro, onions, jalapeños, and lime you want to add to your pho. I vist here often.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This Vietnamese restaurant has a great sampling of traditional pho as well as a fusion take on street food. Menu is simple, not overwhelming with choices and takes care if the vegetarian too. We had the Beef Pho, DaLat Rolls and Chicken Vermicelli Bowl. These dishes and an iced tea only cost is $26 with tip. It's wonderful to find a restaurant that's casual, truly delicious and incredibly affordable. Great experience. Will return. If you enjoy a drink at the bar, they have a nice bar and soft seating area. Also have outdoor eating space for nicer weather.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you are one of those who loves food and is always seeking new flavors, this is the place to come. Since my wife and I travel a lot we are always eating out. After doing this for 40+ years it's rare that we find some really new flavors that stand out. At our first visit here we found three absolutely outstanding dishes. The first is an appetiser that is not even on their menu but recommended by the waiter. It is Cabbage over Doritos. Not only are those two items very compatible but with an added spicy house sauce they linger very pleasantly even after the dish is gone. The next order which is labeled a "Traditional Beef Vermicelli bowl is anything but traditional. It is lean beef sliced super thin and seared in a wok with lemongrass and a house sauce and then mixed with lettuce, pickled carrots and crushed peanuts over rice vermicelli noodles and served with nuoc cham sauce. Absolutely sends your taste buds on a new trip. My wife had the same thing but substituted chicken for the beef and let me say that was not a mistake. It was equally wonderful. I think this is the only restaurant I have rated a five because of its wonderful creativity with their dishes.