“Best food”

Carmen's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #966 of 3,921 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best service and best food I have ever had recommended to anyone in the area or driving through worked at a job site for 3 months or so and ate there enough to try the whole menu and everything was amazing will definitely make a trip to eat at Carmen’s again

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch at Carmen’s, been there before and will return. Mind you it’s not the fanciest place in town, with the food and service you won’t long for a tablecloth. Arrived a couple minutes before noon and were lucky enough to get s table immediately. As we left the line was out the door.

As we sat down chips & salsa were placed on the table with menus. Our waitress took our order and we were amazed at the speed the food was brought to the table. This crew knows how to serve a lunch crowd. The food was second to none, good size portions and they were prompt with drink refills...Love this Place!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

This place is only open for breakfast and lunch and I am not an egg person, so wasn't sure what I would get when we decided to stop for lunch here (most dishes are breakfast oriented). I got the breakfast burritos (one with potato and cheese, the other taco meat and potato). I love the Mexican potatoes (just like a friend's mother used to make us in the morning) and the taco meat was just spicy enough. Two burritos (and I could only eat 1 1/2 and I can eat!) and iced tea costs just $6.98 without tip. The place is crowded and we were the only gringos in there at the time; many of the staff speak only Spanish it seemed, but our waiter spoke English and was efficient in spite of the crowd. Great place in West Dallas to eat!

Reviewed April 16, 2017

I have only had breakfast so far at this place but it has always been good. Had chilaquiles this time. Love the tortillas. Outstanding service, really. Visited on 4-14-17.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We eat there a few times a week awesome food awesome service great atmosphere servers a super quick not one complaint