Dallas Marriott City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe concierge loungepearl streetoffice complexcorner bakeryarts districtklyde warren parkdart trainbusiness travelervery nice hotelfront desk staffvalet parkingrooms are largehotel restaurantbusiness triplobby barwest endvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our group of Mary Kay women attend seminar every year in Dallas and we stay here. It is not as busy as the other area hotels and even if we think about changing to a closer one or less expensive one - we always stay with this Marriott. This year I was not paying attention and I booked at the wrong one (booked at Marriott Market Center by mistake). When I arrived at this one - I realized what I had done. The young man helping me was great but they did not have rooms that night - so he printed out exact instructions on how to get to the Market Center Marriott then he booked the rest of my stay here - at the Dallas Marriott City Center. The next day when I returned (he gave great directions by the way), I was allowed to check in at 10 am - no problem. The service is wonderful here, the restaurant is usually our choice because the food is great, and the rooms are so clean and quiet. Check in and out are simple(even with a lot of Mary Kay women) and valet service is quick. There are also other food places inside the hotel for quick bite (only open in am till after lunch). We enjoyed everything again this year and we will return again for the next MK seminar. Thank you for making what started off wrong (my mistake) a good experience!!

Room Tip: I prefer to stay away from elevators
1  Thank dfoxsk
Dallas_Marriott, Guest Relations Manager at Dallas Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The hosts and leaders within the Dallas Marriott City Center enjoy hosting the annual MaryKay seminar and make plans each year to enhance service levels. We look forward to next year!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed there recently overnight on a business trip to Dallas. The hotel has a very contemporary feel in all respects. So much better than when it was a Westin. The staff is very friendly and helpful without being overbearing. One can tell that they have been well trained. The concierge lounge is just fabulous. It is huge, very contemporary in decor, and the morning hostess (can't remember her name) is just amazing. She is so friendly and helpful... I had lunch in their restaurant, and the food was very good and nicely presented. Our server was also very attentive. All in all a great experience. I heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Yves B, Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. It’s a pleasure to hear that our hard work and high guest satisfaction standards were reflected in your visit. I will share your comments with Debra and Jessica in the Concierge Lounge. The servers in Centric also strive to provide primer service. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed here while on business for ACS. The hotel was on one of the selected hotels by ACS. The service was impeccable from the start. Everyone went out of their way to make my visit comfortable. There were guest on my floor that seemed to be in a bit of a party mood and kept me up early one morning. I would imagine this is more of a one-off situation and would not think this is the norm.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Dallas Marriott City Center during the ACS Conference. We enjoyed hosting you and your fellow colleagues. I'm very sorry that you experienced noise from other guests; our team tries to proactively walk the guestroom floors and prevent disturbances from occurring. We appreciate your feedback and will share with the team. Thank you again, Meredith.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I shared a room with several other ladies for a 4-day convention. The hotels in the area were all packed. The room was ready when we arrived and staff were responsive throughout our stay. Access to parking, shuttles, shopping and food were all good and nearby. Enjoyed the stay, will use the hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Carol L, Thank you for choosing our hotel during your convention in Dallas. The hotel is located within the heart of the Downtown Dallas Arts District, and I'm happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our location! We hope to see you next year for the annual convention. Best Regards, Meredith

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have stayed often at this hotel and would recommend it for a short business trip. Prior to becoming a Marriott, it was a Westin and Le Meridien. The Marriott improvements are readily apparent. The rooms are updated, the lobby refreshed, there is a Starbucks off the lobby for a quick breakfast, and the concierge lounge is very nice for Marriott Platinum and Gold members. The rooms are quiet, clean and spacious. Room service is prompt. Nothing spectacular with this hotel though it is a great rest for a business traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business