Dallas Marriott City Center
$128
$123
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$149
Fairmont.com
$150
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungepearl streetoffice complexcorner bakeryarts districtklyde warren parkdart trainbusiness travelervery nice hotelfront desk staffvalet parkingrooms are largehotel restaurantbusiness triplobby barwest endvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here for one night to attend a friend's wedding. My friend and I stayed in the standard room with two full beds. It was clean and tidy. Check in was quick and easy. I did not have to deal with any issues during my one night stay. I like the fact that the hotel is within walking distance to the new Klyde Warren Park. There is not much around the immediate area other than office buildings and museums. It was perfect for me because the wedding venue was right next door at the Chase Building.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013

What more could I ask for, nice,comfortable, clean room at a corporate rate of US$151 plus tax. I arrived at 9 am and with luck got a room. Starbucks in the lobby, so convenient, near my business here. Great at cost (but not excessive) in room Internet. Also, very good room service at reasonable pricing. I wish all my business trips were this easy. Good hotel for any need.

Room Tip: did not notice difference. I am in 411 right over entry, rahter pleasant to see the USA and Texas flags at the height of my window.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed here to visit the State Fair. We found the room to be large and clean. It showed a little bit of age, but certainly wasn't unpleasant at all. The lobby is nice and looks like it has been renovated fairly recently. The staff was pleasant and the location of the hotel was good. It is very close to the Market Center DART station and also close to the highway. I would consider this hotel next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with my dad to see the Cowboys-Redskins game this year. The hotel supposedly went under some renovation a couple of years ago after being acquired by Marriott. The lobby area is nice but the rooms still show a little age. Could use a refresher to bring those up to the new Marriott standard. We also received some misinformation from the front desk regarding transportation around the area. While not catastrophic to the trip, ti would have been helpful for planning if we had been given some more accurate info. The bar was well stocked and the staff was very friendly. Provided lots of ideas of places to go afterwards (even though we didn't go to any of them so can't vouch for the accuracy there). All in all, a pretty standard hotel that could just use a little aesthetic upkeep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This year, as in many years before, we stayed at Dallas Marriott City Center for our weekend visit to The State Fair of Texas. Conveniently located at Dart Rail's Pearl/Arts District station, this hotel makes a wonderful place to call home for the weekend. From Matt's greeting at the Front Door, the friendly service continues at Check-In (even faster with Marriott's Early Check-In feature on their 'app'. Okay, this year we pushed the edge by attending the Fair during "Texas - OU" weekend. The hotel was completely booked and very active with football fans from both sides of the Red River. However, that activity and noise level was contained at the Lobby level and did not make its way up to our 10th floor room. I had been concerned that the fans would bring their partying upstairs, but that did not happen. Rooms were clean and everything worked. Starbucks served in the Lobby Bar, provided my wife with her morning jolt of caffeine. We look forward to staying again during next year's Fair.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple