“Nice alternative”

Cuisines: American
Fargo, North Dakota
“Nice alternative”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We just happened across this place during a short layover in the Dallas Airport. We decided to try it since it was a faster option than the sit down places and it wasn't the same old McDonalds or Burger King airport options. They have a wide variety of options from breakfast to burgers and sandwiches. I tried the chicken chipolte sandwich with fries. It was good enough I would definitely order it again.

• Visited May 2014

Norman, Oklahoma
“Healthier than most airport food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I was craving pizza, yeah I know, not so healthy. I went to Sbarros for a spinach Stromboli but they are closed. Instead at at UFood Grill and opted for turkey sausage pizza. It was well done and tasty. The portion was generous for a personal pizza. They have many healthy choices. Try it.

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Tastless and generic”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here in the airport between connections. Had the tofu and rice. Everything was steamed and undercooked. Food was tasteless. Look at other options before eating here.

Ruidoso, New Mexico
“WOW!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Bison Burger was worth the plane fare! I was amazed that a burger in an airport could be so good. Looking forward to my next trip where I can get another one.

It was so good I even bought stock in the company, knowing it will take off.

• Visited April 2012

Been to U Food Grill? Share your experiences!