“This is where Asian dining meets neighborhood friendliness”
Review of Thai-Rrific

Thai-Rrific
Ranked #934 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dallas
“This is where Asian dining meets neighborhood friendliness”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

This restaurant sits in a non-descript business strip that has seen better days. Now, get over it. Thai-rrific is the crown jewel at the intersection of several neighborhoods and businesses, and that's what attracts such a diverse crowd. No pretense, no attitude, no valet parking. This is what neighborhood dining is all about. You come in, bring your favorite drink and enjoy the best Thai food in town served up by an amazingly friendly staff. You'll meet locals, business owners, police women and men, people of all backgrounds and talents (and wine preferences) all enjoying a great dining experience. The food speaks for itself and is a wonderful trip through several Asian influences. The food is Thai but the inspiration is regional, and the combination is spectacular. I have been coming here for several years as part of a growing group of dedicated patrons but this review is not because of my bias. It's to share the reason why I'm part of this growing group.

• Visited February 2011

Texas
“Great food and a great deal at lunch”
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I have been eating here for at least two years. They have a great lunch buffet with drink for $8. They always have spring rolls, a salad, three entrees, pad thai, vegetables and soup. You can also order off the menu, and it is quite good.

Never been here for dinner due to distance from my home, but I have heard it is good then too. The place is BYOB, so bring what you want.

DALLAS
“My favorite of all Thai and Chinese foods in Surround area”
Reviewed May 13, 2008

I have been to many of the Thai restaraunts from Dallas to Denton Tx . This is one of the best. If you like real Thai cooking!
You must try this place. Their soups are all original Thai recipies
and are the best I have tasted. If you have never eaten Thai food
I would recommend always starting with a spiciness of 2
at any of the Thai places, they can get extremly hot!!

This place is a must try if you like Chinese or Thai food. Much better than Chinese and healthier. They do not use the heavy oils.

Sherri

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place. The wait staff are always friendly, helpful and quick. I always leave with a smile on my face :-D...”
Reviewed March 24, 2008

I love this place. The wait staff are always friendly, helpful and quick. I always leave with a smile on my face :-D They also know me by name, so I may be a bit biased ;-)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook