“Great atmosphere- watch your fish!”

Del Frisco's Grille
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hall
Transit: The McKinney Plaza stop on the M-Line Trolley.
Description: Del Frisco’s Grille is located in vibrant Uptown Dallas, the heart of Dallas’ dining and social scene. Our restaurant blends industrial and lush elements to create an atmosphere that is simultaneously stylish, social and relaxed. Two energetic bars create a buzz throughout the restaurant and set the stage for an exciting dining experience. The patios provide the perfect perch to catch a glimpse of the action on the McKinney Ave corridor and offer some of the best al fresco dining in Dallas. It’s your place to eat with a friend and catch up on the latest or make a new friends at the bar. Our food and drinks are built to share, so share the experience with your neighbors – they are just friends you haven’t met yet.
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Was celebrating a friends 50th bday and we decided to go to Del Frisco’s. The restaurant is trendy. The hostess when we first walked in was a little rude. Not sure if a lot of “us” don’t go there but she didn’t have the best customer service. However, the bartender was great and extremely attentive. It was a Saturday night and the place was full plus a private party upstairs. My sever suggested a red wine for me and wow, it was GREAT! Black ink I believe. I need to find that I ordered a salad with salmon - wasn’t on the menu but our sever made it work and I was delighted. It looked and tasted great until I got to the middle of the salmon and it was raw, like not cooked. I was totally disappointed but I had eaten everything else but only half the salmon. A friend ordered the tuna and it was badly over cooked. Our server was great - all the servers were great. One of the guys even spoke French and was joking with one of my lawyer friends. Cool place, great drinks...Order a steak and skip the fish #ijs

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We had 25 people in a private second-floor room. Everyone was delighted with their food choices and the service was outstanding by two young men. All wine and water glasses were kept full. A majority of the people went for the add ons that included lobster and crab. My prime rib eye was very good. The lobster mac and cheese was very good, but maybe over cheesy, if that is possible. Looked like a very active bar. Prices were as expected.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Amazing service in this great restaurant that has something for everyone. Really enjoyed the apps and my sesame crusted ahi tuna (fresh catch feature). The deserts were also amazing.. I really enjoyed the Nutella bread pudding!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

Del Frisco's consistently delivers fabulous food and good service. The filet mignon is fork-tender. Salmon special was rich and well prepared. The mash potatoes and other sides are family sized. I like every one of them. Then comes the dessert. Lemon cake, anyone? Me! All the portions are big. Split and share, split and share, I say.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019

Server attentive, knowledgeable of menu, made great recommendations. I will definitely return for good food and pleasant service.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Del Frisco's Grille? Share your experiences!