“Great ambiance and sangria!”
Review of Times Ten Cellars

Times Ten Cellars
Ranked #78 of 251 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Times Ten Cellars is an urban winery and wine bar. We produce wines from grapes sourced from vineyards in California, Texas, Washington and New Mexico. We invite you to visit us and enjoy our unique winery which is situated in a 1945 Post Office building in the Lakewood neighborhood of East Dallas.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My visit to this cute winery was for a fraternity formal. The place was beautiful and had a great ambiance. It's a good place to get wine after work, entertain work guests, or have a formal event. The food was okay - not that great and tiny portions. It's average at best. However, they were serving a red wine sangria that was absolutely wonderful. I think that was my favorite part! I didn't get to try any of their other foods, but I would like to go back for their pizza night. Overall, it was a cute place with a great wine selection. I would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a romantic date.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great wine & ambiance.Whether hanging with friends or entertaining clients you will be pleased with this local hang out.

1  Thank Jacqueline H
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went for glass and was disappointed that their wine is bottled in Texas but was made with California grapes. Nice bar and good patio area for large group. Parking here like so much in Dallas is hard to find which is baffling to me.

1  Thank Norad1297
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great neighborhood wine cellar. I suggest going on a Wednesday evening and take advantage of il cane rosso's wood oven pizzas.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2013

One of my favorite places to go when I am in Dallas! The atmosphere is welcoming and trendy! The staff is great! Adam took the time to talk to us and was very friendly! This can be either dressed up or casual! Just come as you are! I wish I had one in Oklahoma! The menu has only light snacks and salads. But, if you want food there are restaurants on the menu to order food delivered. Fabulous idea! It is hidden away, but well worth looking for. There is a patio and occasionally live music.

Been to Times Ten Cellars? Share your experiences!