“Dress to get sweaty”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Dress to get sweaty”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We loved this place. Even travelled from Oklahoma specifically to play here. Had 5 boys, ages 13-18, who had a ball. Recommend going on Friday or Saturday evening for older children as they only allow teens those evenings to jump

Visited May 2012
9 Thank Kristin m

Van Alstyne, Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a Blast!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I recently went to Cosmic Jump in Allen, with low expectations. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised!! The place was filled with a positive vibe and was all around a great environment. The employees were wonderful, being very patient with a new time customer, and it was obvious that it is VERY well managed. The place it self was extremely clean and very well maintained. This is an establishment I would definitely recommend and am completely comfortable taking my nephew to.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Caleb C
Van Alstyne, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Weekend Trip”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This place is so much fun! I took some friends here one weekend and had a blast! With 2 dodgeball courts, slam dunk basketball, and trampolines that are super long how can you not have fun?? Their facilities are super clean and they also have a very friendly staff!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Russell C
allen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cosmic Jump Rocks”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I took my daughter there with her cousins and it was a blast for them!! There are all under the age of 6 so they only were only aloud to jump in a certain are and non of the bigger kids where aloud to play in, that made me happy to know that my kids were safe to play without getting jumped on. They looked like they were having more fun than the bigger childeren!! They had a bounce house slide to play on and everything! By the time i took them home they all passed out!!Comis jump ROCKS!!

Visited January 2012