1,306 results
All reviews pool scene bachelorette party girls weekend turn down service car service favorite hotel full kitchen the entire staff business trip upon check rooms are large bungalow valet uptown hip concierge suv
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend Hotel ZaZa! The staff was accommodating and extremely friendly. The decor is fun, quirky, eclectic, stylish and inspired by different regions around the globe. Our room had a very comfortable bed, and the in-room amenities were C.O Bigelow.
My husband and I ate at the restaurant “Dragonfly” for lunch, we split a crabcake appetizer and the crab was fresh and tasty. I had the best veggie burger I have ever had and my husband said his lamb was delicious.
I spent a few hours at the ZaSpa and Amanda provided the best facial I have ever received and recommend some
really great products. The hotel is a great location in Dallas, located close to good restaurants and shopping. I will definitely be visiting Hotel ZaZa again, and recommending the Hotel to everyone!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing ZaZa - we loved having you! So glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, amenities and our great location! Providing each guest with the best service while maintaining our unique vibe and atmosphere for the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us, We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Every details is very trendy and design, loved my huge room very eleganly furnished, bathroom are large but would actually need a restyle.
very much appreciated the refresh corner in the lobby with deliciuos cookies. service is outstanding. loved the chandelier in the lobby and the big painting.

Room Tip: I had a lovely room with large and comfortable living room, Colonial style
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for choosing ZaZa - we loved having you! So glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and our amenities! Providing the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Hotel Zaza in every capacity (hotel, restaurant Dragonfly, pool, service) is as unique as it is splendid. Whether you are from out of town wanting to soak up all that is Dallas, or a local looking for respite from the ordinary minutia of life...Hotel Zaza is in a league of its own parralleled by none. I recently sent four colleagues from New York and Palm Beach, and they raved about every facet of the hotel, and it was my fortune to have the General Manager Alex accommodate them. If you have not had the opportunity to experience everything that is Hotel Zaza, make sure you rearrange your travel plans!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear your stay was perfect from start to finish! I love hearing that your colleagues enjoyed many aspects of their stay. I hope to welcome you and your team back for another perfect visit soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I was questioning if it was worth it to stay here because it meant I had to drive rather than walk to my destination. I have officially decided I will only stay at Zaza when I'm in Dallas. I was upgraded to a beautiful unique large room with no additional fee. The room service was flawless and timely,the staff gracious and helpful.Try to stay in one of the unique rooms if you can.

Room Tip: get a unique room if you can
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank trevormom
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

trevormom,
Thank you for choosing ZaZa - we loved having you! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your upgraded room! Providing each guest with the best service while maintaining our unique vibe and atmosphere for the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us, We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Everything was outstanding. We enjoyed the spa one morning, bar one night, breakfast two mornings.
Everything was outstanding, service, hotel, valet, location. Great way to spend our 38th anniversary.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for staying ZaZa! So glad you had a great anniversary stay with us. We Love Ya At ZaZa!