Hotel ZaZa Dallas
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,250 results
All reviewspool scenebachelorette partyunique hotelturn down servicecar servicefavorite hotelfull kitchenthe entire staffrooms are largebusiness tripupon checkbungalowvaletuptownzackhipconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

From the minute my car door is opened by the valet staff (Daniel, Brendan, or Minh), they always know me by name, and say, Welcome back Mr. McCann, kinda like an old friend.

Behind the bar during the day, there is Steven (who's served me breakfast and Lunch), Stephen Williams & Juan Sanchez run the floor, and do an incredible job. Incredible day time wait staff, and great food creations by Dan Landsberg (ya gotta try the pulled pork quesadillas ). I actually was able to jump in the pool for the first time, after a long day of meetings - Julian Corrilla does a bang up job at the pool bar, making sure everyone (including his coworkers) is having a super time. Meredith and the other Julian behind the bar at night, complete the scene. Just the fact that I can rattle off these peoples names off the top of my head, shows what a great impression they make on you.

Cannot wait to stay again. I stay in a hotel every week - Zaza makes a work trip bearable, and its always a pleasure to return to uptown Dallas - where no boredom is allowed.

Room Tip: Love the bungalows - despite the construction going on nearby, they are so quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Gerard M
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Gerard M!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you always have an awesome experience at Hotel ZaZa! Excellent service is definitely key at the Z. I will make sure Stephen, Juan, Dan, Meredith & Julian are commended for consistently providing superb service to you during your visits at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had stayed in many hotels but the experience I had the last 3 days was second to none. I cannot express how outstanding the service the people the entire experience at Hotel Zazafor me.I'm not quite sure who does the training for those employees but I have never experience such friendly happy wonderful people as the employees at Hotel Zaza I will be back as often as possible because of that staff. Big thumbs up to all you guys thanks again

• Stayed: July 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

hawkeyeee!

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am happy to read that you had an awesome stay at Hotel ZaZa recently! Excellent service is definitely key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Absolutely LOVED my stay here with a group of girlfriends. Beautiful hotel, great pool, perfect location. And the service was amazing. We forgot our friend's birthday cake and they brought it to the restraunt. Chris Senn was an exceptional and friendly employee there.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Marybethlarue

Marybethlarue!

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa! I am happy to read that you had a delightful time with your girlfriends! I will definitely commend Chris for providing superb service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I'm still picking up the pieces of my sanity as I was so blown away from the level of exemplary service provided by Brittney Barron - Very professional yet brought a "familiar" persona that was very welcoming. She offered excellent dining and drink recommendations and ensured that I had everything I needed for a productive business week. I'll be coming back Zaza! Thank you.

Room Tip: Use codeword "ZaZa"
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Tray L!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that Brittney provided exemplary service to your during your visit at Hotel ZaZa. Excellent service is key at the Z.

Please touch base when you are ready to z-scape back to ZaZa! We love ya!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

First let me say that my wife and I usually pick a local hotel for our anniversary and usually we try to pick higher end properties (4 seasons, crescent court, etc) We decided to try ZaZa and overall their were certainly some great things about this property. Very nice rooms, food at restaurant was excellent, and my wife loved her spa treatments. Service at pool was great our first day but very poor the next. We signed up for their Zip program which was to come with a free bottle of wine. As I'm not the wine drinker and my wife only likes the sweeter ones, I requested that but when we finally got to the room (we didn't get checked in till after 6 P.M.) it was very small bottle of red wine. We called the front desk twice that evening to ask about getting a sweeter type wine and was told they would have one up soon. We waited for about an hour and never received it so we decided to go down for dinner. Needless to say it wasn't there when we arrived after dinner either so after making calls the next day they finally brought another bottle up. Here's were assuming things will get you in trouble. They left the other bottle in the room and my wife made the comment that they must be leaving this because of their mistake and poor service.... Not so. A few days later we noticed a $45 dollar charge for the wine (not even a full size but half size) on our credit card and when we called about it they said sorry your stuck with it even after I offered to return the bottle since we would not be drinking it and only took it to give to someone else. I truly understand that they can't take back alcohol but after explaining how things happened I really did expect something from the person I talked to but alas it was sorry sir we can't help you on that. This is something that would have never happened at any of the other properties we have stayed at and unfortunately soured our opinion of this hotel. Overall definitely some good things but for my wife and I a once and done experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

John B,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your room, the Dragonfly & ZaSpa during your stay at the hotel; however, I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered regarding the bottle of wine. Such an occurrence is not the norm at ZaZa. I will have a word with my team regarding your experience so that such an incident does not arise again in the future.

Please touch base with me when you have an opportunity, as I would like to gather more details concerning your experience at ZaZa.

Avi Niego