“*****Great hotel*****”

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
“*****Great hotel*****”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is my new favorite place to stay. The rooms are super nice and high tech. Location in Dallas can't be beat,
Great hotel. Great service. CLEAN! (which is the most important thing to me). Not smokey. Excellent food. Great location. Guests don't seem trashy like some other hotels. Pool is nice.
This was the nicest hotel that I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Mikesapir123!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased to read that you had a great visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! I am glad the Z is your new favorite place to stay. ZaZa Poolside is definitely a nice area to relax.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stayed at ZaZa over Memorial Day weekend for a friends bachelorette party. My sister put the weekend together and girls were coming from all over to celebrate! We decided ZaZa would be the perfect place for everyone to kick back and have a great time. From the moment we arrived everything was perfect! Erika, helped my sister take all the loads of party favors up to the room and was extremely accommodating! Once the girls arrived we all got comfy and headed to the pool for lots and lots of drinks! I asked Lewis the best bartender in Dallas to make me something special with Champagne and it was delish! Overall everyone had a great weekend. The entire staff was friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. Avi, Alex, and Adam were also terribly generous throughout our stay! I would recommend ZaZa to anyone who wants to enjoy friends, food, drinks and some people watching! We loved every second!

• Stayed May 2014
Harp24!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased to read that you and your friends had a delightfully memorable stay at Hotel ZaZa last month! The hotel is definitely a great place to celebrate a special occasion. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z! I will definitely commend Erika, Avi, Alex, Adam and Louis for providing superb service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya at ZaZa!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I loved the feel of the place, as soon as I walked into the lobby, I felt like my friends and I would have a good time. I wish I could write an AMAZING review, but I cannot.

One of my best friends was getting married and she wanted to have her bachelorette party at Hotel ZaZa in Dallas. Everyone arrived around 4pm, check-in was supposed to be around 3:00 p.m. They told us our room wasn't ready, but that we could wait in their dining room. We did not make a fuss and posted up at a table. They did not offer us complimentary drinks for the rooms not being ready.

After waiting until 5:00 p.m., someone from dining tells us that they need the table (even though the restaurant was practically empty) and told us that we needed to move. They weren't very nice about it either. We continued waiting until almost 6:00 p.m. when our rooms were FINALLY ready.

They did not provide good customer service, nor did they apologize. I was appalled because I had always had good experiences at Hotel ZaZa in Houston. Their rooms were nice, the decor was amazing, but the customer service was TERRIBLE. If they had at least offered to comp a drink or something, I would have given them a 5 star review.

Beautiful place that lives up to the "Dallas attitude".

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Smellyson,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa. I apologize for the unsatisfactory customer service that you received upon your arrival at the hotel. Such hospitality is not the standard of ZaZa. I will have a word with my team regarding your experience so that such an occurrence does not arise again in the future.

Please touch base with me when you have an opportunity, as I would like to gather more details concerning your experience.

Avi Niego
Director of Operations
Hotel ZaZa
ANiego@hotelzaza.com
Fernandina Beach FL
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First stay at this property located in the Arts District. Reception was friendly and fast and employee made sure we were aware that hotel would provide transportation up to 5 miles away. Weather was nice so we were able to walk to dining spots so didn't use.. Nice spacious room and bath with comfortable bed and chairs.
Found in early part of the stay the halls were quite dark but on the final day realized the lights had been off for some reason. Pool looked inviting but didn't have an opportunity to use.
Will definately stay on future visits when meetings are in this area of town.
Only negative of trip which is no reflection on the hotel but think that we were ripped off on the cab ride back to DFW where cabbie insisted it was a flat fare of $65 (and credit card machine wasn't working) but I am pursuing through the Dallas cab bureau.

Room Tip: Room away from the pool will be a little quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
dlwinger!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! The hotel is a fantastic place to hold a meeting. ZaZa Poolside is definitely worth experiencing on your next visit to the hotel!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed here on a recent business trip to Dallas and loved it. Brittney at reception was very friendly and welcoming, and they upgraded me to one of their new bungalow suites. The room was incredible - immaculately furnished and on a quiet street just adjacent to the hotel. I felt like I was at home there. I also ate in the restaurant and had drinks at the bar - excellent service and true hospitality all around.
Zaza is also in a great neighborhood with lots of restaurants around - it was very nice I did not have to drive out for dinner after a long working day

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a bungalow suite!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Joe A!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am happy to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa. The hotel is a great place to unwind after a long day of work. I am glad you enjoyed the upgrade to one of our Bungalow suites!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
L.R., AR
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My Mother, daughter, and I stayed for 2 nights to shop for my daughter's wedding dress. Every staff member went beyond my expectations to see that we had a wonderful stay!! Can't wait to return for her first fitting!!

• Stayed January 2014
Ollzie!

Thank you for the delightful review. I am happy to read that you had a lovely visit at Hotel ZaZa with your mother and daughter recently!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Start to finish experience exceeded expectations. Staff professional and extremely helpful and prompt. Room was out of this world! No complaints whatsoever. Located right in the middle of plenty of nightlife within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Ted H!

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.