“Sexy as Hell. And fun.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Winter Park, Florida
“Sexy as Hell. And fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I should apologize for going here on business. And did I feel conflicted. This property is stylish and sexy and fun. The location is prime. The property is eclectic, stylish and high end. The service is great. The food exceptional and the bar and restaurant LIVELY. DO NOT MISS THE POOL! I cannot say enough great things about my experience. The turn down service made my night restive and undisturbed.

Oh yes ask for what I call the Notorious Suite (461) - for Gentleman's Club effect.

Room Tip: ASk about the suites- each with character of its own, Matr
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
scott s!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had an awesome experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort is definitely key at the Z. I am glad you found ZaZa's atmosphere inviting and enchanting!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas or Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

If you are looking for a romantic get away and enjoy world class service this is the hotel for you. My wife and I love to visit for a weekend mini-vacay and are always impressed with the level of service and overall friendliness of the staff. The food is always great and I really appreciate the bar being stocked with harder to find selections of fine spirits. A late check out is always a great idea during the warmer months where you can enjoy the full service pool area.

Room Tip: Room 300 the Medusa suite is wonderful with an over sized balcony, comfy bed, and the shower is quit...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
chuck55711!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to read that you and your wife had a wonderful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Excellent service is key at the Z.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Hotel zaza is pretty much the best hotel I've been to in the US. I live nearby and stayed in a bungalow one night for a retreat. The service is great. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you're happy. The zaspa is fantastic! It's quiet, lush and relaxing. I'll be coming back several times a year. The bungalows are incredible, to say the least. Comfortable, stylish, modern and luxe. The only irk I have is the quality of the towels, I wish they were softer. But I still rate zaza five stars!

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Kirsten!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! The hotel is a great place to unwind! I am glad you enjoyed your Bungalow experience.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
london
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

the zaza is a cool hotel, the bar and restaurant can be lively and the crowd the hotel attracts are some of Dallas finest $30,000 millionaires. The hotel is great if you're a couple and want to have sone fun, but as business traveller the rooms felt a little seedy and its a bit odd staying there solo on business.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank whagwarning
whagwarning,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa. The Z caters to a variety of travelers; not strictly Dallas' wealthier residents. Business men & women are some of ZaZa's most frequent guests.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Can't wait to return , room 412 is great , Breakfast , pool , Dragon Fly all First t Class
Great Location
Fun time at the pool
Staff on top of the Service
Zack at front door along with housekeeping , pool bartender , wait staff bellman make you feel special even took me to Walgreens when my wife was not felling well.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank fajitaTexas
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
fajitaTexas!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

Zack is one of our rock stars! I will make sure he is commended for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Hotel ZaZa is at the top of my list of hotels to stay at in Dallas. One thing that stood out was their turn down service. They provide Lindt chocolates and a small bottle of water without asking which is a nice touch. The hotel is rather unique and the closest I could compare it to would be the more trendy Kimpton properties. One thing to note, is some of the hotel decor has provocative images which may not be ideal for families or those with more conservative tastes. The staff was excellent and I found that they dressed to match the unique style of the hotel. For those who want a unique hotel experience ZaZa is the place to go!

Room Tip: Had a room on the 3rd floor and had no issues.
Love2travel605!

Thank you for the awesome feedback! I am happy to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Z is definitely eclectic! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great boutique hotel. Highly recommend it. The concerige Alfonsa Scott went above and beyond to help me when I forgot to pack some clothing. He actually went shopping for me, bought the clothing and left it in my room for me. Great service! I can't wait to come back here. Also, great bar and restaurant - DragonFly. Best sliders in the U.S.!

Steven L!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort is key at the Z. I will commend Alfonsa for providing excellent service to you during your visit at the hotel!

Please touch base when you are ready to dive back into the world of ZaZa. We love ya!