“Stylish and comfortable hotel”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Lakewood, Ohio
“Stylish and comfortable hotel”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed here for a work trip in January, and found the hotel very comfortable and trendy. The service was excellent, but the wines (even house wines) were pretty pricey ($16 for a house cab). If you walk across the street to Morton's steakhouse, you can enjoy an extremely awesome happy hour! The wines and drink specials are great, as are the food specials! I would suggest the trio of filets for under $10!

The rooms at the ZaZa were really comfortable and large. There are wonderful amenities in the room that add to the comfort. Also, be careful in the elevator....it's pretty dark in there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
bruno811!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa a few months ago! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

In regards to the wine and food specials, come on back soon for another savory experience at the Dragonfly & Hotel ZaZa! We love ya!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
Austin
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have stayed at the Zaza in Houston but until this week, had never stayed at the Dallas hotel. Loved the hotel! The beds were amazing! We want to buy a mattress and would love to know the brand! A friend lost a very expensive bracelet. The hotel staff found it and returned it to her. Another friend left a package in the lobby restroom. The staff had the package. That says a lot about how well a hotel is run and staffed! I hope they read this and will share the mattress information!

Room Tip: Room 349 has 2 king beds! Huge room with a balcony, painted a beautiful blue color with a crystal ch...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
BeauxW!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! In regards to the mattress, I will send the information to you. I am happy you found the beds AMAZING!

Also, I am glad your friends' missing items were recovered! Excellent service is key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Lake Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just had the most incredible stay this Friday night! My husband made reservations there to celebrate our anniversary and the staff made it so special for us. From the minute we drove up we were greeted with friendly smiles and such kindness. Everyone we met gave us exceptional customer service and we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by our name each time. Our stay exceeded our expectations and we have had fun telling everyone we know about our experience there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Roxanne M!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you had a wonderful anniverary celebration at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Hotel ZaZa's decor is totally unqiue. Found myself "touring" the hotel to discover the extra ordinary. The added themes to turndown service keep me in wonder each night. Staff was attentive which pushed service to an excellent level. If you're looking for a stay business or vacation from the standard hotel experience in Dallas, this would be it. Walking distance to McKinney trolley and local pubs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Phyllis!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Z is almost mystical, sometimes whimsical, & always memorable! Dive in an be inspired!

Please touch base when you would like to plan another z-mazing visit. We love ya at ZaZa!
Marshall, Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel alot, and when I know that I am going to Dallas I always smile. ZaZa is above and beyond the best hotel, or home away from home that you could ask for! Brittany and Zack at the front desk, will move mountains to make sure you are comfortable. Scott remembers every one by name, and always makes sure I have what ever I need. The dragonfly staff is on the spot. If you love Lamb, the Lamb Lolly Pops are scrumptious.
This trip I had purchased a new hadbag, and it got packed incorectly, the valet knew I was worried about it getting flatteded in my suitcase, so they strapped it in the back seat of my car like a child!
ZaZa Loves you! And I love ZaZA!

Kat11559!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa recently! Brittany, Zack & Scott are Z Rock Stars! I will definitely commend them for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

In regards to the Dragonfly, I am happy you enjoyed the Lamb Lollipops! The meal is one of our most popular dishes at the restaurant.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel Zaza is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms and staff are amazing, and Chris Senn was so accommodating and helpful. The Spa was very relaxing and beautiful,
not only was the atmosphere awesome, we also received amazing massages and pedicures. On top of that, the food at the Dragonfly always tastes great.!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Linda R!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had an AWESOME experience at Hotel ZaZa!

ZaSpa & the Dragonfly are just a few of the many gems of the Z. Come on back soon for another invigorating body treatment at teh spa or delicious meal at the restaurant! We love ya at ZaZa!
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Absolutely wonderful location and accommodations! The service was outstanding and the room was awesome - big room and cozy bed! The concierge at the hotel arranged our bus service and night out. We will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Priscila!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. Excellent service is key at the Z!

Come on back for another eclectic visit soon! We love ya at ZaZa!