“Bachelorette Party”

Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Cypress, Texas
“Bachelorette Party”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Absolutely wonderful location and accommodations! The service was outstanding and the room was awesome - big room and cozy bed! The concierge at the hotel arranged our bus service and night out. We will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Priscila!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. Excellent service is key at the Z!

Come on back for another eclectic visit soon! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff knows your needs before you do! The food is fabulous and the rooms are incredible! We stayed in one of the new bungalows - there was a fire in the private courtyard in the evening and a really convenient coffee and light munchie station in the foyer of the circa 1930's house the bungalow was a part of. Really clever addition to a hotel I already considered a favorite. Traveling around to the local restaurants in a luxurious black SUV complete with real Longhorns attached to the front - perfection!

Room Tip: Every room is great - but if you are with your family - the bungalows are perfect. Beautiful little...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Tina C!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am happy to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Bungalows are definitely awesome.

In regards to the Magic Carpet Ride, I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle service! The Z drivers will take guests anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as our luxurious red carpet will welcome you upon your arrival! We love ya!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our eldest daughter was married this past weekend in March 2014 at Hotel ZaZa in Dallas. There are simply not enough words to express how amazing the hotel treated our family and guests. Mia Chargois met with us months before the celebration took place. She assured us that she would not leave our side and she didn't. Dan Lansberg, Luis Santis, Rudy Lucas, Reiley Nail, and many others catered to our every whim! The rehearsal dinner, wedding, wedding reception, and farewell brunch were all held at ZaZa Dallas. It was a magical event! One might have assumed we owned the hotel by the way we and all of our guests were treated. This hotel has quickly become a part of our family. If you are new to Dallas, or have not visited this particular hotel, our family would highly encourage to stay. At least go for a drink for dinner. Just remember once you enter it will be enchanting and difficult to leave.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
blbisaac!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that your daughter had an amazing, magical wedding experience at the hotel! Mia, Rudy, Dan, Luis & Riley will be commended for providing excellent service to you during your visit at the Z.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I fly to Dallas once a year for my birthday, being that I go to celebrate I tend to splurge and treat myself. This past January I decided to stay at Hotel Zaza and let me just say the concierge service I received from a gentlemen named Chris Senn was absolutely beyond any service i have ever received. Mr. Senn was quite the charmer, well educated on the area and goes above and beyond to cater to any need. He set me and my gfs up on a guest list to have a great night and recommended a great brunch place for the next morning! Mind you I tend to travel often and I also work in the hotel industry, so customer service has a large impact on whether not I recommend a place, its the make or break it factor on my list. To top the great service the rooms were absolutely spectacular and would make any one feel like royalty. So YES to hotel ZaZa, it is on my list of top places to stay in the future and if you need anything during your stay Chris is the guy to see! See you next year ZaZa Dallas!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Frankie B!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a great experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The hotel is a fantastic place to celebrate a birthday! I will definitely commend Chris for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Please touch base when you would like to begin planning your next z-mazing ZaZa visit, as I will have my team create a signature visit for you! We love ya!
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Bungalow 4....will be back soon! Thank you & great job!
If you are looking for THE Dallas experience....this is your place!!!! The Bungalows are a new addition and perfect for a small group (girls retreat, etc). The Spa was wonderful as well as the Dragonfly restaurant and bar...definitely a place to see and be seen.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Dallasgirlie
Dallasgirlie!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Bungalows are definitely AWESOME. I am happy you enjoyed your stay!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I recently visited Zaza and all I can say is WOW. I am writing this review because the customer service here is one of a kind. There are plenty of hotels that are beautiful in appearance and offer great amenties, but quality service is rare. I would specifically like to say that Chris Senn was absolutely divine and really took the customer service level to an all-time high. As part of the concierge, he went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our time. He was well educated on things we asked about, had a sense of humor that made you feel relaxed in his company, and was just such a genuine person. It was obvious that he just wanted to help make our experience the best possible one. Mission Accomplished!!! We will defintely be coming back :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda B
Amanda B!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. I will definitely commend Chris for providing superb service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We now know the people/staff who care for you and it's not just a job. There always seems to be something you can say bad but how many things can you say good. All of the staff have the "serve" attitude and it's genuine. You just won't find it too many places these days. Traveled all over the world, this is a home away from home and the Royal Treatment for anyone.

Room Tip: All are good but we prefer quiet and they know which are quieter than the rest. Just ask.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David G
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
David G!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. Excellent service is key at the Z!

Please touch base when you would like to return to the hotel for a z-mazing visit, as I will have my team whip up an eclectic visit for you! We love ya!