Hotel ZaZa Dallas
$289
$269
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$139
$149
$144
MagnoliaHotels.com
1,251 results
All reviewspool scenebachelorette partyunique hotelturn down servicecar servicefavorite hotelfull kitchenthe entire staffrooms are largebusiness tripupon checkbungalowvaletuptownzackhipconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. We were upgraded to a balcony suite with 2 king beds as a New Year's gift. I ended up staying with 2 buddies as we were in town for the Cotton Bowl at AT&T Stadium, and it was probably too nice for us. LOL. But, the next time I'm in Dallas with the wife, ZaZa will be my first choice! Thanks to everyone who helped make our stay a great one!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Bo D!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay at Hotel ZaZa during New Years! The balcony suites are awesome. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as my team will create a signature visit for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The Magnificent 7 suites are on some next level ish that any aggressive business personality can appreciate and throw one hell of an after party (if u wish), or just relax solo while surrounded by lux life. The staff accommodate and protect the culture of higher expectations. Thank u ZaZa staff and Nuss for greatness in Dallas. -CraigAlan

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Craig!

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Z. The Magnificent Seven Suites are definitely a treat to experience.

In regards to the staff, I am happy you found the service superb! Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the hotel on multiple occasions and absolutely love the experience every time!!! It is a fantastic hotel which is located close enough to the McKinney nightlife but tucked enough off the main strip to give the illusion you are away from the city. The Spa services, staff, rooms, and decor have been top notch every stay. The last stay was for our anniversary and we were upgraded to the Leonardo Suite which was amazing and more than we would ever expect. Thank you to Zaza and their staff for the wonderful experiences and we will always stay when we are in the area!!!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are beautiful and there is no problem with noise filtering in from DJs on Saturday nights.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Jason F!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had an amazing experience at Hotel ZaZa last summer. The Leonardo Suite is definitely a fabulous suite! I am glad you were upgraded to the spectacular room for your anniversary!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create another signature visit for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We thank you for a great time in Dallas. Love the property, the décor and especially the service. Rudy was super helpful as were all we met.
Thanks!! We will be sure to stop in again soon and recommend the ZaZa to all we meet!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

John R!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a great time at Hotel ZaZa recently. I will definitely commend Rudy for providing excellent service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Great hotel experience with an excellent staff. The accommodations were both unique and comfortable. The Monarch Restaurant served a great tasting breakfast. All-in-all, a top shelf hotel experience...

• Stayed: December 2013

MarkC3156!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a great experience at Hotel ZaZa & the Monarch recently!

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!