“All kinds of Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“All kinds of Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is the most amazing hotel ever... I had an event there and booked a room for my son to stay with me while I worked. Not only was the venue perfect for the event, but the room and the service was spectacular.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
cmarier!

Thank you for the awesome review! I am pleased that you had an amazing time at an event held at Hotel ZaZa! Come back soon for a delightfully delicious experience at the Dragonfly or indulge in the serene world of ZaSpa. We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I arrived at the hotel at 345 pm and was told "our system is down" but they could check me in. Well they tried but they weren't sure which rooms were available. They would check with the maids. Not sure what the computer system had to do with making up rooms but what do I know. 407 pm and still no word. The lady at the desk gave me two drink coupons and said she was sorry.

Unknown to me at the time was the hotel manager had already gone upstairs and found a room that matched the one I had reserved and got a crew on it. He approached me very graciously, explained, apologized and offered his help in anyway I could use. Nice personal touch. He meant it to. Even gave suggestions in case I was tired or hungry.

The room was ready in less than 10 minutes and it was exceptional!

Every encounter with all the staff was pleasant and they were very efficient.

I try to teach my employees that every day something will go wrong. What's important is how well we fix 'em!

The Zaza manager and staff knew how! Great to be around people like that in such a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
77ChuckB!

WOW! I am very pleased to read that the Z team provided a stellar experience for you! We at Hotel ZaZa want our guests to have a smooth, delightful stay with us. Thank you for your kind words!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel ZaZa is an extremely trendy hotel. There is a scene around the pool day and night. The bar and restaurant are very good and are popular late night destinations for locals. The rooms are large and the fitness facility is more than adequate. The staff is also very attentive.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
nyr38!

Thank you for the great feedback! Hotel ZaZa is definitely a trendy hospitality establishment! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. Check out ZaSpa when your travels return you to the Big D! We love ya at ZaZa!
Smithtown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Za Za in Dallas last week on a business trip. This was the first time that I have stayed at Hotel Za Za although I have been to Dallas numerous times. The room that I had on the 4th floor was quite large, very nice looking and comfortable with complimentary wi-fi. The fitness center was better than most hotel fitness centers and had machines as well as free weights. The hotel had a nice vibe to it and the staff was friendly staff and attentive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
vincentsfather!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa! I am glad you chose ZaZa for your business trip accommodations! The Z team would love to have you back the next time your travels return you to Dallas. Stop on by the Dragonfly for a savory meal or delish drink! We love ya at ZaZa!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed there Easter weekend for several nights and had a lovely time. Hotel Zaza staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are all very plush and the pool and food is incredible. I have stayed here several times now and when in Dallas and in Houston , ZAZA will be our getaway! I strongly recommend ZAZA. for a Fabulous stay .

Room Tip: All the suites are amazing , if wanting to relax however do not book a room over the pool as the nig...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurie!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

I am pleased that your Easter weekend experience at Hotel ZaZa was lovely! Hotel ZaZa is a great getaway destination! Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice place to stay with some very interesting rooms. The staff is very nice and happy to help. The price is a little on the high side but I guess for a special occasion it is worth it. The Sunday brunch is very good and if you go in the summer you can watch the "beautiful people" hanging out at the pool right outside the restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the "Theme Rooms" available in the hotel. They are fun!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
WhatsamataU!

Thank you for the awesome feedback! The Sunday Brunch is DIVINE! I am glad you enjoyed the Dragonfly's delish food.

Come on back soon to experience one of Hotel ZaZa's Concept or Magnificent Seven Suites! We love ya!
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Checked in, loved the decor and ambience. Went to the pool at 4pm... was told to leave by 5pm "for a private party". This was on a lovely sunny day when sitting by the pool for another two hours was planned. Went to the room.. no hot water in the shower, just tepid. Spoke to the manager on duty and they kindly sent up a voucher and champagne/fruit. I was feeling very pro-ZaZa for the great customer service (and really efficient local transportation) until getting back to the hotel and hearing music/party by the pool at 10.30pm. On calling down to the front desk, I was informed the party would go on until 2am. If I'd be told this at the time of reserving a room it would be acceptable - after the fact is not. If this is a weekend party destination it should be clear at the time of booking.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jane T
Jane T from ATX,

Thank you for the review. First off, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. In regards to the Poolside music, I sincerely apologize for the disturbance to your rest. I will have a word with my team regarding guest experience immediately! Unacceptable. I would love the opportunity to provide you with a signature ZaZa experience! Please touch base with me when your travels return you to the Big D, and I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets for you!