“Gorgeous hotel”

Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
London, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous hotel”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a fabulous stay at the Hotel Zaza. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly especially the valet staff who dropped me downtown a few times as I didn't have my own car. The room was beautiful and the bed hugely comfortable. The Dragonfly restaurant and bar was great, and the staff were lovely - they even found me a table on Valentines Day and bought my drinks which was super kind of them!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
KKtravelstheworld!

Thank you for the superb feedback! I am pleased that you had a fabulous stay at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Z team aims to provide an eclectic & comfortable stay for all guests. I am happy you enjoyed the Dragonfly as well. Chef Dan Landsberg definitely prepares some delightfully delicious meals!

Touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest or red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
Half Moon Bay, California
Reviewed February 20, 2013

An unexpected quirky, beautiful, trendy place. Other than the dark hallways, I really liked this hotel and would go back. The photography and art everywhere is worth going floor to floor to look at. I would make an effort to try the spa if I go back. Great location for my business meeting. The service was good other than the initial wait at the front desk to check in. When there is only one person behind the desk and a line, I expect this fine a place to signal the back for someone to come out and help. The Dragonfly restaurant and bar was really good. Could be cleaner, I think the whole place is due for a complete wipe down. My room was beautiful but the finer points of cleaning top to bottom are needed (i.e. cobwebs in the can lighting, hand prints on the highest area of the decorative mirror). No coffee maker in the room but a wonderful coffee service on in a small area near the elevator on each floor. The wearing of one's hotel provided robe to go out and get it is encouraged...it's ZaZa. There is a significant honor bar in the room. You may have to restrain yourself, the offering is significant.

Room Tip: They have detailed pictures of the different rooms on-line. Take time to look them over. 4th floor i...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Lingal2001!

Thank you for the Za-tastic feedback! I am happy you enjoyed the eclectic atmosphere of Hotel ZaZa. In regards to the cleanliness issue you encountered, I apologize! I will have a discussion with my housekeeping team to make sure such an incident does not arise again in the future.

The ZaSpa team would love to pamper you at your next visit to ZaZa! Touch base when your travels bring you back to the Big D, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is my favorite hotel whether I'm in Houston or Dallas. This was my wedding anniversary/Valentine's weekend and from the moment the guys in Valet opened my door to the end of my wonderful weekend I felt the love! Dinner Friday night at the Dragonfly was superb and the rose petals on the bed made our night so memorable. My only disappointment was they did not have their longhorn vehicles to take us to dinner to Nick & Sam's on Saturday night! Thanks ZaZa, for making our weekend extra nice!

Room Tip: Avoid staying near the elevators! The party goers get off the elevator in party mode.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Teresa from Bossier City!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased that your wedding anniversary / Valentine's weekend was a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa! The Dragonfly definitely is one of the many gems at ZaZa. I am glad you enjoyed your delish dinner!

Come back soon for another z-mazing visit. We love ya at ZaZa!
Ada, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very trendy posh hotel. Really to fancy and "European" for my tastes. But very nice. The location was great. We were able to walk to several great restaurants.
The meeting hall we had out meetings in has a very problems. There was a buzz in the PA systems that about drove me nuts the whole lecture. The AV guys were all but worthless. They could plug things, but not on time, and not very helpful when things went bad. But they did have very good hot tamales, and the snacks and drinks were very good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Tre_Landrum!

Thank you for the feedback! I am pleased you found Hotel ZaZa a "very nice" hotel with great food and drinks! In regards to the AV issue, I sincerely apologize for the disturbance during your meeting. I will touch base with my AV management team so that such an occurrence does not arise again in the future.

Please touch base when your travels return you to the Big D, as I would love to create a signature ZaZa experience for you! We love ya!
Superior, Colorado
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love this hotel! Every time I go to Dallas I stay at Za Za. The rooms are amazing, the service is outstanding and the bar is one of the best. Great hotel, great service, great staff! Anyone who has to travel to Dallas needs to stay here, you will always return to this hotel. Whether it's with friends or a loved one, this is the place to be. Great hotel for a girls weekend and a great hotel for a romantic getaway. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the turn down service is like no other.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Teamseek
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Teamseek!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am very pleased that you find Hotel ZaZa an outstanding place to visit! As for the Z team, I am glad you received excellent service from them! Please touch base with me when you are ready to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This gem boutique property located in "uptown?" Dallas was a pleasant surprise for a weekend business trip. The service I received from minute one was amazing. I was promptly met at the drive with an energetic valet staff the door was opened by a doorman that welcomed me to the world of ZaZa! Upon checking in I was lucky enough to be helped by a "lead agent" Shawn who let me know all about the hotel amenities. I liked that he kept the check in process fresh with conversation, rather than awkward down time. After checking into my balcony room i was very happy. My room was spacious and had a comfortable parlor area and a furnished balcony.
All in all, this hotel shocked me and was worth the company splurging just a bit to put me up here!!!I WILL BE BACK!

Room Tip: If you don't mind loud music on a Friday or Saturday GET A BALCONY!!!!
JetsetterAnthonyC!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased you found Hotel ZaZa to be a GEM in Uptown Dallas! The Z is all about impeccable hospitality. I will definitely make sure Shawn is commended for his superb service to you during your stay at the hotel.

In regards to your room, I am happy you found it thoroughly accommodating! I want all guests to have an enjoyable experience richly filled with eclectic luxury.

All in all, thank you again for the review. Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Hotel ZaZa delivered again. This time I was upgraded to the West Indies Suite which has a balcony overlooking the front of the hotel. The weather in Dallas was unseasonably warm so it was nice to sit and enjoy. Enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner at Dragonfly throughout the week. Enjoyed the special, fried chicken w/ cole slaw which really stood out. Truly a unique property in all aspects, each experience as I return is as great as the next.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
BossHog0113!

Thank you for the superb feedback! I am pleased your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa was splendid! The West Indies suite is definitely a lovely space. Glad to read you always have a wonderful experience at each visit to the hotel.

In regards to the Dragonfly, I am happy you enjoyed the delish fried chicken! Chef Dan Landsberg is a true ZaZa rock star.

All in all, thank you for your feedback. Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!