“We Love ZaZa”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. It is everything that my wife and I love about a hotel. It is slightly hedonistic, very sexy, very romantic, exceptionally decorated...............There are no details overlooked.

The staff is exceptional, highly professional and will ensure your stay is perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Doug H!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased you and your wife LOVE Hotel ZaZa. The Z staff is committed to providing wonderful hospitality to all hotel guests! Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I would love to create a signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stay at Hotel ZaZa every 2 weeks, that is how much we love the Hotel. Tyler & Sean are the best. They treat you like you are their only guest. The decor is amazing.

Fabulous place to stay! I consider it our second home:))

tj

• Stayed: January 2013
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Tracyoklahoma!

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased that you frequent Hotel ZaZa often; Tyler & Shawn are two of Za's rock stars! I will commend them for their superb service to you. We love ya at ZaZa...see you soon!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed two nights while visiting for business. The stay only cemented Zaza as my favorite Dallas hotel. The check-in was quick and friendly. The room was good-sized, clean, and had good lighting and workspace. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Bathroom was clean, large, and luxurious, with nice towels, excellent lighting, nice flooring and counter. Housekeeping service was thorough and did the little things, like tidying up my toothpaste tube and the like and making the bed with the extra blanket that I had used for the first night. The gym was pretty good sized and the treadmill worked smoothly and had a nice TV. Doormen were quick with friendly greetings, directions, and cab set up. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I do think the very dim hallway lighting at night is more creepy than cool.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

EastBayTraveler!

Favorite Dallas hotel! LOVE IT! Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your two-night stay at Hotel ZaZa! The Z team aims to provide guests with a memorable, eclectic experience. Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the Shagadelic Suite for 3 nights & had a blast! Room was fantastic, spa services were amazing (best massage & body wrap - spa staff were super friendly & professional), complimentary town car shuttle services were great to duck in & out of town in (@ any time you needed) & the quality of food at both the on-site restaurant & via room service was of a high standard.
Booked here for some R&R between South American tours & this funky hotel did not disappoint - would defo stay here again... Highly recommended for those who like to stay in luxury "off the wall/arthouse-esque" boutique hotels. A+++++

• Stayed: January 2013

HopeTaylor80!

Thank you for the fanastic review! I am pleased your experience in the Shagadelic Concept Suite at Hotel ZaZa was simply wonderful. I am also glad you enjoyed ZaSpa, Dragonfly & the complimentary Magic Carpet Ride shuttle service! Touch base when your travels return you to the Big D, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Just spent 3 nights at the ZaZa on business. The place is a bit pricey, but "what a place". From the moment of check in, we were treated with respect from every employee. Located in the Uptown area of Dallas, you are walking distance to several great restaurants and bars. If you need to travel any further, the ZaZa valets will shuttle you in either their sweet Black and White, or the Steer Horned Yukon XL. The rooms are large and comfortable with a great ambiance, this is a very unique hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gerry C

Gerry C!

Thank you for the terrific feedback! I am glad your three nights at ZaZa recently were filled with great ambiance & friendly service! Come back soon for another z-mazing visit! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had a wonderful time during my stay at ZaZa. The staff was remarkably helpful. They made me feel like a mix between a dignitary and a Rock Star. The kids driving the trucks were polite, professional and down-to-earth. Even the guys cleaining the place were super nice and polite. I'm not sure if it's a Texas thing or what... but if ZaZa has bottled that hospitality, then good on them. Concierges were also equally down to earth and executed their responsibilities with the appropriate mix of humility and dignity. In particular, I had forgotten a Sport Coat and had reservations to dinner where it would be required... I asked on a whim to the kid parking cars who referred me to Alfonza Scott who was the evening's concierge. He literally went into the back and gave me a spare coat he must have left in his locker... I mean c'mon! Who does that... pretty much the shirt of his back... that's why he get's called out for exceptional service here on the internet.

I also would (just to be clever) unhook a buckle on the furniture on my floor every morning on my way to work... and wouldn't you know it... every afternoon it was rehooked.... Pretty funny. I wonder how annoying that must have been for the staff... such a small thing... but it is a testimony to the attention to detail that comes along with superior customer service.

I felt like I made some friends... certainly the bar was ridiculous on Friday Night... I mean it was jammed packed with beautiful women... I'm not kidding... I'm from New York City, so I get the whole hipster cute look thing... but it was like being in SOHO, during Fashion week, whilst kicking it with Leonardo Di Caprio and Robert Deniro... too funny.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Raymond!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy you found the hospitality at Hotel ZaZa down to earth and exquisite! The Z team rocks. Please touch base when your travels return you to the Big D, as I will have my team roll out the reddest or red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

From check in until check out, the Hotel ZaZa will not disappoint. The ZaZa is positioned in the heart of Uptown and within walking distance to numerous shops, restaurants and bars/grills. The rooms are comfortable and roomy, even for a hotel room. The service and amenities are impeccable.

Stay ZaZa for a great weekend retreat and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Sanders1700!

Thank you for the five star feedback! I am happy you found the atmosphere & amenities of Hotel ZaZa delightful. We aim to provide our guests with an eclectic experience. Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!