“Great Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Johns Island, South Carolina
“Great Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My purpose of stay was business travel. It was my second visit to this hotel and they are fantastic! Service level of staff, decor, etc. all fantastic! Everyone must stay at this hotel while in Dallas, TX!

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Zantastic! I am glad your business trip accommodations at ZaZa were GREAT and enjoyable! Please let me know when your travels return you to Dallas, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful stay for Valentine's Day. We had been in April and this was much better as we had air conditioning and lighting issues in our upgraded room during that visit. Because we'd had a negative experience the first time, the hotel invited us back with a nice incentive. Scott, the warm and friendly concierge, remembered us and welcomed us back. We had an amazing Magnificent 7 room - Red Shoes - one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. We enjoyed a few drinks at the bar which was packed. Used the hotel's car to take us to dinner which is a nice perk. Room service breakfast was yummy and enjoyed our couple's massage in the spa. We will definitely return!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Love it! Thank you for spending Valentine's Day ZaZa style! I am happy to read that your second stay with us was exceptional and enjoyable. Please let me know when you will be returning to ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

This was our second stay at ZaZa and it's even better than the first time!
We stayed in a Magnificent 7 suite last time which was amazing but went with a superior balcony room this time. What a great room it was! Very spacious and the balcony and view were great! We were surprised with wine, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries our first night! So nice and unexpected!
We dined at Dragonfly for Valentine's dinner. It was a fixed menu and was very good. I mentioned to the bartender earlier that day that I wished there were mashed potatoes on the menu and she went to the kitchen for a minute then came back and told me just to ask for them at dinner and they would be prepared. Thank you!!
We had a quick 2 day trip but was very relaxing and enjoyable. Oh yeah.... don't miss the spa! Wonderful massages!
We will be back to ZaZa very soon for another quick getaway!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Very comfortable room, great bar and excellent location

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
ZaZaHouston, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Favorite! Fantastic! Thank you for the terrific feedback. We love ya at ZaZa!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Very nice hotel! Great pool scene and numerous room designs. The food was excellent (huevos rancheros...delicious!) and the service was very friendly. I can't say anything bad about this hotel. I really liked the W Dallas Victory hotel, but this is now my new favorite place to stay in Dallas.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
ZaZaHouston, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Beautiful! Love it! I am happy to read that the huevos rancheros meal was a delish addition to your fantastic stay with us. Please let me know when you'll be returning to Dallas, as I would love to whip up another signature ZaZa experience for you!
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

We wanted this to be a high-engery, wonderful, "last fling before the ring" weekend and knew that the best place to make that happen would be the Hotel ZaZa. What we did not know is that we would receive such excellent service and special treatment from everyone at the ZaZa. From the Valet parking to the ZaSpa.... the upscale rooms through the restaurant and the very unique DragonFly bar... the ZaZa was the perfect spot to make our vision become a reality. You could tell that the entire staff knew we were coming and treated us in that manner. Thank you so much for your attention to all the details that made our experience unforgetable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
ZaZaHouston, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
I am glad we helped make your vision become a reality at the ZaZa! The high-energy, eclectic atmosphere of the hotel is ideal for celebrating memorable occasions. I am happy to read that we provided you with stellar service during your stay. Please let me know when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I travel every week and stay in hotels over 80 days a year. For the last few years I stayed at the big chains but this year I am on a boutique hotel tour.

Zaza by far has been the best. Very upscale, luxurious without a huge price tag. Location is prime - within walking distance of the restaurant and bar scene on McKinney Ave. The rooms are spacious and the service was fantastic. The Dragonfly restaurant and bar has a fashionable crowd and it is great to just hang out. I used the 24 hour room service and the food was fast, hot and very good. I will definately be back.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the coffee and tea service in the morning (6am-10am) which is in the Butlers pantry next t...