Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
$289
$269
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$139
$219
$207
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsself parkdirectly across the streetroom servicegalleria areajunior suitevalet parkingmodern lookindoor poolcorner suiterooms are largeper daybeautiful hotelroom keybusiness centerlobbyelevatorcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoyed my recent stay here. Better than expected based on some of the reviews others have posted. Spacious suite with tasteful, modern furnishings and decor. Flat screen tv in both living area and bedroom. Bath is good size although as upscale as I would like or the rest of the room would suggest. Common areas are comfortable. Decent fitness room and pool. Easy access to freeway. Not the most exciting part of town but good for those who have business in area or other reasons to stay in North Dallas. They should reduce the fee for parking since it is only a surface lot in the suburbs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Modern decor, spacious and clean
Attentive front desk and valet
Comfortable beds and pillows
Shopping and restaurants in walking distance
Free wifi
Furniture was a little chintzy
Workout room was adequate
We would stay again

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Walk to everything Galleria including shopping, restaurants and activities. Room was spacious but I don't love the layout. I opted to not get the room cleaned and received $10 credit for the very good hotel lobby restaurant. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pictures online are a bit misleading. The decor is modern, but busted! We saw many broken and scratched pieces of furniture, although it looked to be fairly new, but definitely cheap. We upgraded at check in ( natch for us) and our suite overlooked...a parking lot and construction and graffiti. We also found what appeared to be blood on the wall behind our bed, yucky. My man promptly snapped a pic on his phone and took it down to the front desk. Nothing was done about it , no refunds, offer for new room, etc. The location was good for us, we were heading for a night in Addison and, as I mentioned, the overall look was cool, just roughed up. Weird stay, and we would not choose to go back again. By the way, we are extremely laid back travelers and I rarely write negative reviews. This was just a bad experience overall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasKenzee
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed for a business trip in Dallas. The staff was really helpful, got along with the front desk receptionist, both from California, had something to talk about. Went to my room opened the door, room was clean and modern, but stunk of cigarette smoke. Called the front desk, sent somebody up, they apologized and relocated me. Only issue was I had paid extra for a bigger room with a view and they were all booked. I understand that there is nothing they could do, but still a little disappointing. If I had my original room and didn't smell like cigarettes it would have been a 5 star stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business