“Amazing Martinis”

Bob's Steak & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 4,209 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Young
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Amazing martinis! My husband had a steak and I salmon that were perfect. Also very quaint and dark for a great date night!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Great food, good fashion at atmosphere maybe a bit pricy for my budget but I went there as part of a business group so I'm not sure what the bill was. If you are looking for a great time at a cozy place and dont mind the place looking old fashion (definitely not the chain looking Morton's or Perry's) then this is the place to take you back to the 40s. That larger picture of the steak with one is like 28 ounces and comes with no sides. Great for 3 people to share if you like rare steak.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Ate supper here with some business associates and it was spot on! The filet was grilled to perfection and service was excellent!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I have been to several Bob's Steak and Chop House locations and this chain is always consistent for fine dining and atmosphere. Bob's is located in select Omni Hotel locations and the food and service are always excellent. They close at 11PM and I came at 10:50PM and was greeted by the hostess and seated as if I had an earlier seating. They did not complain or even state that they were closing. The server offered service as usual, even bring the desert menu close to midnight as we were finishing our meal. Bob's is known for the steaks and they are consistently a higher quality.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

In town on business and the closest restaurant was Bobs Steak and Chop House.

The restaurant was packed due to a huge convention in town but the wait was reasonable.

The bar was well stocked and not included a 30 year old MacCallen scotch, but incredibly a 100 year old MacCallen !!( I couldn’t afford it)

I had the Ribeye very rare and it was not only perfectly cooked but delicious.

Their house bread and butter was incredible as well !!

I highly recommend a visit for dinner.

1  Thank TVFB

Been to Bob's Steak & Chop House? Share your experiences!