“Sliding...”

Bob's Steak & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Young
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Have dined at this original location for years and find that taste is not as fine for beef, service slower and noise levels almost intolerable! Why this quality restaurant would allow the T-shirted shorts wearing loudmouths to roam freely in this fine emporium of the fatted cow is beyond me, my wife and others we have spoken with recently! To permit the good ole' boys to dominate the environment to the point of inaudibility is a travesty! Service, although slower is still pleasant with smiles all around... Prices are within reason although upward creep on the wine list is evident. A great service is the van ride home if needed and not too far... A tip should be offered to sustain this courtesy as opposed to the outrageous cab fare that Dallas has authorized. This place has local character not so available in the large chains!

There are newer reviews for Bob's Steak & Chop House

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We reserved a table in this restaurant as a steak house. The service was very good and helpful with a nice athmosphere. The restaurant was very crowded. On the other side we were not satisfied by the qualiy of food.

A little expensive.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was prepared well, but the service was even better. Server was quite attentive and timely, but he seemed as annoyed as I was by the wierd guys at the next table who never ordered anything during the time it took me to place, receive, and eat the meal I ordered!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went here to celebrate my birthday, the staff was helpful and friendly. The dark wood panels and low lighting made for a nice setting. I ordered the prime ribeye and it was superb! It's a bit pricey but I've had worse meals for a whole lot more money. Overall I would eat here again

1  Thank Nightstalker50
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had dinner here Christmas Eve 2011 and had a remarkable experience. Everything from the filet to the large asparagus. The dining experience is fantastic. Must try.

Been to Bob's Steak & Chop House? Share your experiences!