“OU/TX Weekend”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hall St
Transit: The McKinney Avenue Trolley stops at the front door. The Cityplace Dart Rail station is 1/2 mile away.
Description: Private|Social, located in Uptown Dallas, is where the casual and upscale effortlessly mingle, creating an ideal setting for elegance with ease. While menu is chef-driven, it remains accessible to every palette and every wallet
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“OU/TX Weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great service. Good place to go for a special occasion with friends and/or family (wouldn't recommend for children). Loved the "surf and turf" roll and the scallops entree.

Dallas, Texas
“Average-But, Happy Hour was Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great service I would recommed the dumplings, the "surf and turf" roll was not for us but, the half price wine before seven was nice. I was a little disappointed the singer was not there but, was still listed on their calendar.

Addison, Texas
“My surprise birthday experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

My 51st birthday Oct. 6 was delightful!!!!!! My husband surprised me with dinner at Private Social. I met chief Tiffany at the Treasure You retreat hosted by Pat Smith the week before. I shared with my husband how fantastic the food was and how passionate Tiffany was about food. My soulmate found a way to treat me to this exquisite restaurant. I love the element of surprise with the appetizer. The fried green tomatoes were mouthwatering and the best I have ever tasted. The Halibut was cooked to perfection. With this being a very busy restaurant the service was attentive and efficient. What a friendly environment. Cheif Tiffany even blessed us with her presence and he famous banana pudding for dessert. This was an end to a perfect birthday celebration. We will be visiting this restaurant over and over again! I can't wait.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Delightful Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Private Social is where I celebrated my birthday and my (5) five year anniversary as a Breast Cancer Survivor. It was positively a WONDERFUL dining event. We were greeted warmly by the staff upon entering the restaurant. Our server, Jessica, was FANTASTIC. We started off with (2) appetizers, the Fried Green Tomatoes and the Oysters Rockefeller and both appetizers were AWESOME. I selected for my main entree the Duck Fat Fried Chicken, which was a half chicken fried, of course, in duck fat and fried to perfection. Talk about DELICIOUS, Colonel Sanders might want to rethink his recipe. We also had a chance to sample the crispy fried pig ears and yes they were good. (Don't knock it till you try it.) The dessert of the Blue Almond Cake with Blueberries and Blueberry Sorbet was MARVELOUS. All in all, it was a DELIGHTFUL evening. My hat's off to Chef Tiffany Derry. BRAVO!

• Visited September 2012
Portland, Maine
“Super Good Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

There were 4 of us there last week and the bar was busy with a couple of larger groups. Our server (s) were excellent, knowledgable, fast and friendly. Very good live Music started later on.
The food and snacks for HH were superb and more unusuaul than normal, Peppers, ribs, crisps, burger bites. Cocktails we all had; great gin drink and spicy peppers drink. Wines by glass all half price of very decent standard. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012