“Quality BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Casual
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Let me preface my review by admitting that I'm no BBQ expert. But among the few spots I've visited in Dallas this place tops them all. I recommend getting the brisket, and I demand that you get the smoked pecan ribs. Avoid the chicken, it's nothing special. The honey spiced beans have awesome flavor, and the sweet tea washes it all down. Great service, relaxed atmosphere. Check it out.

There are newer reviews for Off the Bone Barbeque

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Pecan ribs, brisket, honey spiced beans, and sweet tea all off the harts. Avoid the chicken, it is nothing special. Great service, relaxed atmosphere. Decent bang for your buck too. No complaints.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was worth a second trip. Dwight, along with most of the staff, understand true customer service. The beef sausage is AMAZING!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We LOVE BBQ, and there is no doubt, these were possibly the finest Ribs & Brisket we've ever had! My wife was asked-shredded or sliced brisket-she wants sliced-they brought shredded! We never get the same meal as the other, we did this time. The ribs were smoked in Pecan wood--Outstanding! The Brisket-well being shredded- it sat in it's own juices and just melted in your mouth. So very happy we did not get the sliced brisket! The baked beans were also very good. Oh, and the people that ran the restaurant, extremely nice! I'm not sure if I'll make it back to Dallas, but if we do, "Off The Bone BBQ" will be our !st Stop!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My hotel shuttle bus driver recommended this place and it was a good recommendation. Purely no frills setting but great ribs. I was told to try the brisket and got the two item combo, but to do it again it would be ribs only. The pinto beans were also tops. The place is walking distance (albeit a good walk) from the back of the convention center.