“Excellent way to start the day!”

Cindi's NY Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 4,318 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Description: A classic New York style deli with traditional Southern favorites like chicken fried steak. We also serve breakfast all day from cheese blitzes to omelets. Baked goods are baked fresh daily, like our award-winning bagels.
Reviewed March 2, 2019

We went to Cindi's for breakfast, but because we got a late start it was a very late breakfast. The food was excellent. My husband, son and I all had different meals. I had Cindi's omelet which cam with a very generous portion of hash browns and a side of toast. My son and husband had other special dishes. My husbands was eggs with chirizo sausage, and my son's was eggs with jalapeno peppers (can't remember the name on the menu). All three meals were excellent! I love breakfast burritos, but that meal is a special which is only served until 11:00. If I'm ever back in Dallas, I will definitely go back to Cindi's making sure to get there before 11:00 am, so that I can have one of the breakfast specials. Cindi's is worth a return trip.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat after visiting the local attractions down town and a Dallas cop referred us to this place & I am sure glad he did. A great diner with a variety of different choices on the menu. They have a daily special, deli sandwiches, homemade goodies & great service. The food was priced right too. I would definitely go back here next time I’m in downtown Dallas

Reviewed February 19, 2019

We ate here two days in a row like many others said. The first day we ate lunch, both had the Ruben,I had pastrami & my husband had the corned beef. They were both fantastic, juicy perfectly toasted bread.. I wish I could order one and have it sent to me!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

We were pleasantly surprised with this great little cafe. The breakfast was very good with big portions. We were there on the weekend and ate there both Saturday and Sunday mornings. On Sunday there was a little longer wait time to get a table but it cleared out fast. I would eat here again next time I stay in downtown Dallas.

Date of visit: February 2019
CustomerResponse, Owner at Cindi's NY Deli & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

We're so happy everything exceeded your expectations! It's great to hear you were such a fan of your experience on Saturday that you came back again for more on Sunday. We loved having you, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the area!

Anh Vo, Owner

Reviewed January 28, 2019

Excellent food, great atmosphere, We had an amazing meal when we visited. Would definitely reccomend

Date of visit: January 2019
CustomerResponse, Owner at Cindi's NY Deli & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

So happy you enjoyed your experience! I appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you in again soon.

Anh Vo, Owner