“Late Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Reasonably priced meal. Fresh. Authentic cuisine. Waiter was professional. Great place for late night dinner in West End.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We really liked the sashimi and the Pad Thai. Portions were generous and the price was right. The menu had a large selection of entrees.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Please don't waste your time here... the food is mediocre at best, my pad thai came out way too spicy even when I asked for mild, my boyfriend's noodle plate (pad see ew) came out lukewarm at best, and when I asked the waiter if my the crab was real, he pretty much said he would never eat it. (this was after he served me my roll. The crab meat had the consistency of runny mashed potatoes- needless to say I didn't even touch it. I left a pretty bad review on Yelp about a year ago when our awful dining experience happened, but I felt like I should share my experience. Please save your money and time and find an actual Thai restaurant that won't upcharge the menu simply because they are open later. It is nice that they are open until 3am, but if you choose to go late you'll be dealing with a crazier crowd.
The only nice thing is that they deliver and they deliver late. So if it's late and you're hungry and lazy and don't mind paying a lot for mediocre Thai food, this is the place for you. Otherwise, take your money and spend it elsewhere. You won't regret it.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Across the parking lot from the Spring Hill Suites in the West End of Dallas. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff. We were not disappointed. Great happy hour drinks and food. We liked it so much that we went back the second night. They have beers for .50 cents, but yes they are only 6 ounces. My wife enjoyed the seaweed salad and the coconut soup. I had several sushi items along with seafood. The restaurant had a rather large crowd at 7:00 PM which shows that it is popular. If I ever return to Dallas I would want to eat here again.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was staying at a hotel just across from the restaurant and ventured over for the evening meal (right next to the Dallas World Aquarium). The place was busy and good energy (not loud and crazy) and the service was fast and very polite and the food was great. Ended up eating there on three nights. The Thai green curry was hot and very well balanced on the first night. Second night the spring rolls and Tom-Yum Koong (chill soup) we equally delicious and the last night a mix of cold and hot tapas hit the spot. The place is open until 3am and seems like a fun local's place which is always a good sign to me. Recommend it for a fast, tasty and well priced meal.

Been to Zenna Restaurant? Share your experiences!