“GREAT!!” 5 of 5 stars

Spiral Diner & Bakery
Ranked #128 of 3,431 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Branch of a small chain offering creative, organic-leaning vegan fare in funky, retro-themed digs.
Dallas, Texas
“GREAT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Spiral Diner is a great restaurant for the health-conscious consumer!! Although I'm not vegan, I love the food options this place has to offer. It's relatively guilt-free eating, although you do have to watch out for certain items if you're super health-conscious (like me). A lot of people go to "healthy/ vegan/organic" restaurant's with the impression that everything they will eat will be healthy. Sugar is sugar, no matter what kind of sugar is used. However, the types of ingredients they use in their entrees are easy to pronounce and relatively healthier than the standard ingredients (e.g. quionoa instead of rice). Also, if you want to indulge in some good pancakes, definitely go to their Sunday brunch and order some blueberry pancakes. Best pancakes I have ever had! They are out of this world.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

GREENSBURG
“A gem among all the Texas BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Although I am not vegan, I absolutely loved this place. The atmosphere is great and the staff is friendly. The BBQ sandwich was delicious. Although I am not a big sweets person, I got an oatmeal cranberry cookie and it was the best cookie I ever had!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennifer R
Seattle, Washington
“Review from a Meatlover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Let me state that I am not a vegan nor vegetarian person and I dont intend to be one.
With that being said I also want to state that this is one of my Top 3 restaurants in Dallas, yes, that good.

We go -every- Sunday to have breakfast here and as a note, Spiral has THE BEST pancakes in the world, the BEST hands down. Im a food junkie and pancakes are something I love, and Spiral won my hearth with them. NOTE: they only have them on Sundays

Even if you are like me, (meat lover) you gotta give it a try, there are things like Burgers, VLT (vegan version of BLT), Philly Cheese Steak and Sandwiches that are better that the original versions... no joke.

Now, food is amazing but the best thing is their Bakery, OMG, the cupcakes are perfect and delicious and they are fresh made so if you see one you like, get it fast as they often run out of cupcakes and dont have extras.

and on top of all this, Spiral has one of the best services in Dallas... what else do you need?

4 Thank Alex V
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
“Great shakes!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I want to start off by saying it was a really fun, laid back vibe! We started off with the party sampler which had guacamole, nacho cheese dip, and salsa. We loved the cheese dip which is cashew based. I also got a peanut butter shake and my friend got the pineapple coconut shake. We both loved our shakes. I wasn't a fan of the potato salad that I chose as my side to my patty melt.

I definitely want to go back though and try out more things from the menu. All the desserts sounded fabulous!

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Not much to say.This was wonderful! I do not understand why TRIPADVISOR wants so many characters when all I can say was everything was wonderful!

• Visited May 2014