1,066 results
All reviews love field laundry room airport shuttle an early flight free breakfast yogurt great place to stay easy access clean rooms business center up to date shuttle service would stay here again very nice hotel fitness center lq freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here due to widespread power outages in Dallas due to storms. Nice new hotel but lighting in the rooms is inadequate for reading. Would recommend this hotel if reading not important to your stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
LQ6482GM, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you after the storms that hit Dallas. We do apologize for the bad lighting in the rooms. In future stays, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk with any questions or concerns throughout your stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our area was hit hard by the storms in Dallas on Sunday June 9th and due to the power outage we had to find a hotel that would be close to Love Field (my husband had an early flight out Monday morning) and also take our 2 dogs. La Quinta was it!!! When we got to the hotel it was like rush hour. Everyone got there at the same time and there was only one person at the desk, Selene Mendoza. She was bombarded but kept her cool was so calm and accommodating. We all saw what she was up against and just patiently waited. She got everyone taken care and happy and on their way to their rooms. She was very friendly and professional through the ordeal. Not only was she awesome, but the hotel was very nice. We loved our room and accommodations. There were a lot of people there due to the storms and power outages so it was a little noisy but nothing major. The even had a cork screw at the desk to accommodate my unopened wine bottle.
Definitely would go back!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We are so glad we were able to help everyone after the crazy storms hit Dallas! We are also glad you were able to experience our newly renovated property, even if the circumstances were not exactly ideal. Thank you for taking the time of your day to write this review and give a shout out to one of our employees!

Reviewed June 7, 2019

I stayed for on night at this hotel. I was headed on a 5-day trip out of town, and this hotel accommodated my needs. I especially love that I was able to purchase a parking pass for my car. Checking in and out were a breeze as well! The people were incredibly laid back and nice!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6482GM, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are so glad we were able to meet your needs! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2019

I thought this hotel was brand new, but we found out it wasn't. It was so clean and updated throughout the entire property. I would definitely stay here again, and wish all LQs were updated to this level as a standard.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6482GM, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thank you fro your review! We getting many people who assume our newly renovated property is brand new, which is great to hear!!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2019

The Clerk failed to enforce noise guidelines with busload of teenagers terrorizing the halls until 4am. My wife wa s in the hospital longer than we expected having procedures that Oklahoma wasn't equipped to do for her terminal cancer diagnosis.
Sleep was needed by me so I could be at the hospital early the next day for another procedure.

The clerk failing to control these kids through the adults they came with pissed me off and left me sleep deprived!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6482GM, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your wife, and apologize for the noise throughout the halls as you were trying to sleep. After our renovation the hotel has become very popular. In the future please do not hesitate to reach out to the front desk or by calling our Manager directly with any questions or concerns. Our overnight security should be able to handle any issue you may have.