“Loved the room!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field
Ranked #9 of 200 Hotels in Dallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Indonesian first
Crystal Lake, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A great La Quinta! My room was very clean and updated. My stay was relaxing. A good selection for breakfast in the morning. The staff was able to accommodate my request for a floor and location request. One computer in the business center was out of order for my 4 day stay so there was a few times I could not check a google map before leaving the hotel. Because of the harrowing speed and complexity of the Dallas freeway system I often felt like I was taking my life in my hands getting back to the hotel's location but this is not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank N1148KPkarenk
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had to travel to Dallas on business and was pleasantly surprised that this hotel was newly renovated. The room was very big and I enjoyed a great night of sleep, which I normally do not sleep well in hotels, so this was a great relief. The staff was welcoming and the room clean. I will stay here again, and bring the kids this summer to go to Six Flags & the zoo.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The hotel was new, clean and had a nice breakfast. There was some noise from the street and the floor above but not enough to keep us awake. They had coffee pots, fridges and microwaves in the rooms and they were very helpful with airport shuttles and hooking us up with hired cars to get us around Dallas when needed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank ThemeParkMom
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at many LaQuinta Inns but never one with such class! Decor is sleek, upscale and extremely comfortable. Loved everything about this hotel. Right in the heart of town, so easy to get around as is close to freeway but also quiet. sparkling clean--I actually thought it was brand new! Staff is wonderful. I left my iPad in the room and was panicked. Got it back in just 2 days, thanks to their concern. Highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed!,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank SBealor
Copenhagen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We spent a few nights at the La Quinta Dallas Love Field, and were very pleased with the comfort and quality. The room was well appointed, modern and spacious, with lots of desk space. Free Wi-Fi, fridge, ample closet space, window that opens (albeit lots of traffic). The breakfast was great (love the Texas-shaped pancakes!). The location was convenient for getting into or around Dallas.

Great value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DreamDogH
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Cons: I've spent 6 nights at this La Quinta. Every morning I've been awakened at 4-6 a.m. by the creaking of the floor directly above me as inconsiderate guests stomped about. Thankfully, the walls between rooms seem pretty thick and I didn't hear other TV's blasting, but the floors between levels aren't very well insulated, as I could hear every footstep of the guests above.
Twice the water has been turned off for hours in mid-afternoon. When I turn on the hot water in the bathroom sink, the pipes creak in the walls. The water in the shower takes a LONG time to get hot. After the rooms are made up daily, they smell strongly of perfume-y cleaner and I had to open the window to air out the room. The hotel is in a peculiar location that is not easy to find for someone who doesn't know the city. Twice I got lost coming back to it, and several times made the wrong turn-off. It is in the most butt-ugly part of town imaginable.
Pros: The staff was very courteous. The free morning breakfast was adequate and generous. Free wi-fi in the rooms, and the connection speed was pretty good. Free parking.
I stayed at this hotel because of the high ratings, which IMHO are undeserved. I would stay here again if nothing else in the price range was available, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor if you want to sleep past 6 a.m.!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
4 Thank Thor N
JCSam12, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We are sorry that your experience with us was not what you expected from us. The management is aware that the water was shut down to fix a plumbing issue. We have informed all the guests by a written notice sent to all the rooms about the shut down well in advance. We are sorry that you missed the note. We also took care of the water flow issue to the rooms. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate you sharing your experience.
We hope to see you again and enjoy a better experience with us.

Manager