“The ONLY place I eat while at DFW airport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tigin Irish Pub

Tigin Irish Pub
Ranked #380 of 3,578 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“The ONLY place I eat while at DFW airport!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Located at Gate D20, I make a point to go here during layovers, even if I'm connecting out of another terminal. This place is worth a short jump on the Skylink if you've got the time. While it's the great beer selection that first drew me in, it's everything else that keeps me coming back. They have a simple but excellent menu, some of the friendliest staff around, and for being located in an airport, the atmosphere is about as good as it gets. The roast beef and cheddar sandwich, with a hint of spicy horseradish and arugula, is my personal favorite. It goes very nicely with a creamy pint of Guinness. No one likes layovers, but this place sure makes them a lot more tolerable.

• Visited February 2013

Canada
“Always enjoy stopping here during lay overs”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We always enjoy dropping in for a beer and a bite to eat. We have always found both the service and food to be very good. During our last visit I left my iPad on the table!! The waiter tracked us down to return it!! Great staff and we'll definitely be back!

• Visited February 2013
Barataria, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago
“A delicious piece of Ireland”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Dined here during a layover to Miami. The food was dee-licious, the beer heady and the staff helpful and very attentive. The only downside is that the portions are huge. There is seating in an outer area and inside as well. Many flat screen televisions adorn the walls, all carrying latest live action sporting events. If they were trying to get you to forget that you are in an airport - they achieved that. I will be dining here again.

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“fish and chips”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

great fish and chips cooked right. Shepherds pie was also good but fish and chips a better value.good place to pass time at the airport also with a good selection of beers.Good friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“A great place to kill some time”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you have to wait for a flight at DFW this place will make the time fly faster. A great Guinness pour, good service, great chatter with other trapped passengers, good food and a nice Irish pub feel. I wouldn't go to the airport just to eat here but I wouldn't skip it if I have time between flights either.

Been to Tigin Irish Pub? Share your experiences!