“Huge Selection”
Review of Pho Colonial - CLOSED

Pho Colonial
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Great food, huge selection! My favorite is the lemongrass chicken vermicelli, very yummy! Our favorite location is the one at Tollway/Frankford.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

We stayed at the Joule Hotel around the corner, and was told by a town car driver about this restaurant. It was so good we went back a second time. The food it fantastic, and is pretty cheap. We had two mains, a couple of sides and drinks and spent $25 for the whole meal. I recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Good place for Pho and other noodle dishes in downtown Dallas. Order at the counter, nice selection of beer and wine, outdoor seating.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of several co-workers from the area. Fantastic! The Pho was excellent and at less than $10 is a great deal. I ended up going here twice during my 1 week visit. The chicken appetizer was wonderful.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The new Pho in downtown is fantastic. The food is amazing and the service is fantastic. It's great to see some wonderful restaurants opening downtown. This is definately a great addition.