“Great food, great ambiance.”

Baboush Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #199 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: City West Blvd
Transit: Uptown Trolley
Description: The atmosphere is Moroccan chic, the cocktails are smashing, and the small plates — like a perfect meze platter, a gorgeous moutabal du jardin salad, a cigarlike spin on chicken bastila, wonderful kefta kebab and more — are not just beautifully prepared, but well-priced, to boot. As grazing ops go, it doesn’t get much better than this alluring spot where Lebanon meets Morocco in West Village.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Amazing food in a cozy, romantic atmosphere. Everything I've tried has been delicious. Unique cocktails too.

There are newer reviews for Baboush Mediterranean Cuisine

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We had a very tasty, pleasant lunch in that restaurant which serves wonderful authentic Middle Eastern food. The salads and sandwiches were totally fresh, crunchy, appetizing and delicious. We were treated to a small sample of another dish which we knew and it was just so tasty. Can't wait to go back, it was very reasonable too, nice to eat the real thing and be treated like a valued guest!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

A friend and I visited for lunch today. The menu is great - it has all the Mediterranean staples. We shared the hummus - very creamy texture and the best pita bread I've had in Dallas. My fried had a sandwich with lamb and I had the lamb skewers. The lamb was perfectly cooked and had a great flavor - best lamb I've had in Dallas. We also tried the Mint Tea, which had a good flavor and wasn't too sweet.

This place wasn't very crowded - I don't think it has been open all that long; regardless, this is the kind of restaurant that needs to succeed in Dallas - the flavors are unique and the food is so well-prepared. I hope they stick around!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very cool atmosphere, food was excellent and server was great. Some exotic cocktails too.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Was visiting the West Village shopping area with a couple of colleagues, and came by this restaurant. Had the mixed platter of starters, which were ok. I had the lamb kebabs. The meat was done nicely, juicy with that nicely BBQed flavour. Good value.