“FABULOUS”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center
Ranked #33 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed July 22, 2010

My groups stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Market Center was Fabulous! Their staff was wonderful and exceeded all of our expectations. The service was outstanding! Next time we come to Dallas, we will definitelybe staying here again!

• Stayed: June 2010
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we appreciate your business. We cannot wait to see you back in the future and if there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We stayed here over the 4th of July hoping to have a nice, relaxing hotel experience. The hotel was empty, but the clerk put us in a room next to some teenagers who were there to party! We moved rooms 4 times in the 2 nights we were there. The second room, the people next to us were smoking in a non-smoking room and up 1/2 the night partying. The next room had an ant infestation and the next room the A/C was not working properly and the carpets and bedding were damp from humidity. This is definitely a "hit or miss" hotel, with some nice rooms and some awful rooms. The breakfast is $11.95 per person and equivalent to the free continental breakfast you get at a Quality Inn off the Interstate! We paid $75.00 a night for this experience. I guess you get what you pay for. The guests were mostly younger people there to party. If you stay one night as a business traveler, I guess you could tolerate it. I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your comments and feedback and I want to apologize for the inconveniences that you incurred during your July 4th visit to Dallas. We did have multiple music groups staying in the hotel that were performing at various locations in Dallas July 4th weekend and I apologize that they caused noise disturbances during your stay. As for the room changes, I apologize for the inconsistency and will address these issues internally. I look forward to seeing you back in the future and please let me know how we can be of any service in the future. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Basic accomodations that were significantly cheaper than the Hilton Anatole; just a walk across the street.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2010

Dear Biztravler31,

I want to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and selecting our hotel for your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your rate and cannot wait to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 9, 2010

Spent 1 night in this hotel while on a personal trip to Dallas. Certainly no quibbles re: the rate & no sign of the renovations mentioned by other reviewers, but apparently those renovations didn't include upgrading the bedding, which is a disappointment. This is also a substantially larger HGI than is normal-8 floors total vs. the 3-4 generally seen in this brand. Hotel's wireless internet in the rooms not the fastest, though the severe thunderstorms in the area the night of my stay probably didn't help or the off & on power outages. Considering how close the hotel is to the 35 freeway, I would have expected to hear freeway noise @ night, but not a peep. If I return to the area I will certainly consider this hotel again, but not if my stay extends more than 1-2 nights & that's because of the bedding situation.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2010

Dear TXRUSS,

I want to thank you for your business and let you know that we appreicate your feedback. We are currently purchasing all new GSS Beds for every guest room to ensure that our guests have the most relaxing and comfortable night of sleep they can possibly have. We do hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future and experience the new HGI GSS beds. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

This hotel has ongoing construction throughout the south end. So much noise is not productive for those of use doing work in the room I PAID FOR. 80% of the lobby is not usable. The breakfast price is obnoxious... Denny's and other options are a quick drive. If this hotel has ongoing repair at least they should show this on their website or inform callers if a reservation is made through a phone call. Nothing indicated repair, remodeling, construction. No apology was made except for a sign asking for my acceptance for the non standard accommodations. This was my second stay with this hotel....it is most likely my last. Too much noise, entirely. This facility is not hilton quality.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Dear Valued Guest:

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review as this allows us to improve our products and services for you, our most loyal guest. I do apologize for the inconvenience of our hotel being under construction for your visit. We are in the process of finishing our construction and will be complete by mid April. I definetely would like to see you back in the future, so please contact me directly when you plan to visit the Dallas area again. Thank you for your response and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Blake Doran - General Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2010

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn - Market Center for a work trip, primarily for the location and the fact that (I thought) they wouldn't nickle and dime for everything, as more upscale places do.

The hotel was absolutely packed when I arrived in the late-evening. Apparently they do a lot of corporate trainings and events here. FIrst warning sign was the closed restaurant and 8-story tarps hanging on one side of the interior walls. I was told, later, of a massive leak and flooding that occured recently.

Perhaps as a result, my room was musty and a bit unpleasant upon arrival. Free internet was much appreciated, but the 10.95 charge for the breakfast buffet was not. Overall, the place had a weird vibe - I was quite happy to be moving along after one night.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

I want to thank you for your response and apologize for the inconvenience of the construction going on. The construction will be complete mid April and the lobby/restaurant will be back 100%. Our focus is to ensure your satisfaction during your stay with us and we want to see you back in the future. Than you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center for your visit.

Blake Doran - General Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2010

Booked hotel with cheerleading group for large competition downtown. They were booked solid for the weekend and at 9:00p.m. still did not have all rooms cleaned. Had to wait 30 minutes to get a room. Hallways stunk and the hotel was musty. Others in our group that had rooms booked for up to 4 months drove in late and even with guaranteed credit card their rooms were given away. Breakfast in morning was awful. Buffet was not replinished, it was dirty and tables were not cleaned off. When room was cleaned they took old towels and did not replace them with new ones. Sheets did not fit the bed and would keep coming off. Bathroom floor and shower had hair all over it. Very disgusting, would never stay again. Could not believe this was a Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2010

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel. We do apologize for the inconveniences that you occurred during your stay with us. Your review will assit us on addressing the issues so they do not happen to future guests. I look forward to seeing you in the future and if there is ever anything we can do to be of service, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again.

General Manager - Blake Doran