Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center
$289
$269
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$139
$248
$207
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskdallas market centerroom was cleanstemmons freewaybreakfast and dinneraa centerlove fieldshuttle servicefree shuttleclose to downtownwithin a mile radiusbusiness centerbusiness triphotel staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center will always remain in the shadow of its Hilton Mega-Star neighbor, the Hilton Anatole. In the same neighborhood(adjacent properties), access to all the same attractions and highways with much lower rates and noticeably fewer amenities. Major advantages include the free parking, lower room rates, a family friendly staff, and a good fitness center ( I almost cancelled the reservation based on the website photo revealing a small under-equipped facility. A quick call confirmed three treadmills, three ellipticals, and enough equipment to keep a dozen guests busy) Rush hour traffic on the frontage road and nearby Interstate 35 are only drowned out by the departing jets from nearby Dallas Love Field, perhaps less noticeable in rooms not facing the traffic. It also seems that complimentary coffee and a full menu restaurant has replaced the traditional continental breakfast. Overall good.

Room Tip: Rooms on South side (back) would be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking time out to post on Trip Advisor, yes the traffic on 35 is a bit noisy and we hope that does not change your mind the next time you are in Dallas. We strive to do the little things better the other hotels. We are excited about being being next door to the Anatole and work very well them, so if there is something you would like from the spa or some of their other amenities we would be happy to call and get the rates for you.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

When I made the reservation, I expressed that I needed a handicap room for my elderly parents and one for me very close by. I called two times to confirm this and was told each time, no problem. But when I called the day of check in, handicap room was full. In the end they were able to get me a handicap room on the first floor, but there are no guest rooms on the first floor. So I had to stay on the second floor by the stairwell to go up and down. The hotel itself was fine, nothing special. But I feel like the reservation agent gave me promises which were not upheld. Watch out if you need a handicap room!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am sorry to hear that we over promised and under delivered. We do strive to make sure we honor all guest requests, however we do miss sometimes. Please contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss further. I do hope that you would give us another chance on your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel has the friendliest and most helpful staff I've seen in a long time. The convenient location just outside of downtown has easy access to highways and is adjacent to neighborhoods where we found beauty salons, pharmacies, etc. There's a good restaurant, bar and a hearty breakfast that includes tasty waffles in the shape of Texas!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeff J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Dallas!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a great place to stay relax and be central. The staff is awesome, very accommodating. Food may be a bit pricey in the dining room but the quality is well worth the price yo pay. Rooms are clean comfortable and quiet. Staff is friendly, maybe overly friendly at times if that is possible. But I give them all the at a boys I have to offer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Theron R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for the "GREAT" comments. We value your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Be prepared to keep the at a boys coming.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My daughter and myself stayed here on a business trip to Dallas. I must say the Hilton Garden Inn's is turning into one of my favorite hotels. This hotel had a very clean room and the staff friendly and helpful. Dinner that night was Blackened Salmon in the hotel restaurant and it was delicious and the service was outstanding! Breakfast was also at the hotel restaurant and was very good with the same outstanding service. The only con I could find was the coffee in the lobby tasted old and was cold, but I didn't need it that late at night anyway. And there was a smell in the lobby of the 6th floor that I reported. If we find ourselves in Dallas again, you can bet we will be staying at The Hilton Garden Inn!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and It was very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank WandaB25

Thank you so much for the kind review! We strive to make sure our rooms are clean and that our service is top notch!