“Mr. Ron Mathis”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center
Ranked #26 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay with the hotel and would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. We have stayed here a few other times and when in the area, we request the Hilton Garden Inn for it's comfort, cleanliness and helpful staff. A great breakfast doesn't hurt either.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor Survey. We greatly appreciate your response and I will share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Have a great Holiday Season!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in Dallas for a medical consult for my son.
The staff was friendly and professional, the rooms were HUGE, clean and comfortable. My only suggestion would be to have fans in the washrooms as they got very steamy after showers and had no window or fan.
The complimentary breakfast was awesome, with very attentive wait staff. The dinner was also very good, although a little pricey.
The location was close to Southwestern hospital, but you had to take a cab or shuttle to go anywhere, as the hotel is right on the freeway.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor, and our room was lovely and enormous . The a/c worked perfectly, and it wa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
thank you for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor survey. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you next time when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Enjoy this holiday season!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

They quoted me $83/night the rate was above the per diem. The room was very old and outdated with a horrible air conditioning unit. The bathroom was also bad. The front desk was rude and not friendly.the only thing good about the hotel was the lobby. Breakfast was not included either. Smh

• Stayed: October 2013
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We always try to do everything that we can to ensure a positive stay, and I apologize that your expectations were not met. Thank you again for your review, as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good location for our needs on this trip. Always liked Hilton Garden Inns in the past, and this one was as good as expected. Nice room and friendly staff, with a good breakfast included. Highly recommend this hotel, and will return to it when in the area. Only thing that could make it better would be an in-room safe.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Trip Advisor survey. We greatly appreicate your comments and i will share them with my staff. We are in the process of developing a renovation plan and I believe in-room safes will be added. Enjoy the holiday season!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

If you need a clean, affordable place to sleep and shower with an exceptionally friendly staff, then this hotel is for you. Dragan, the shuttle driver, Lois and Garry on the front desk, Jason the shuttle driver (and others whose names I can't recall) worked hard to make my stay a good one. This is not a destination hotel, but a great place to stay if you need a place to sleep and shower. Typical HGI restaurant, nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2013
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor survey. I will be sharing your comments with my staff. We strive to make each guest enjoyable. We hope you will select our hotel when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Enjoy the upcoming holidays!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Housekeeping was my saving grace during my stay at this hotel. There is nothing like coming home to a clean room (#603). This the hotel Southwest Airline selected for us and I think they did pretty well. The location wasn't all that great but we weren't there for pleasure this was a business training trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I originally made reservation for 3 in room. When I called a couple weeks prior to arrival to change reservation to 2 people I was told to change it when we got there so we wouldn't "lose" reservation as they were fully booked. When I asked to change it (and price) when we arrived I was asked to do it at checkout and then were given the issues I described at checkout.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business