“Best bang for the buck in the area!”

HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Ranked #43 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
“Best bang for the buck in the area!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 stars is because it clearly can not compare to a place like the Ritz that has Spa service. That said, this hotel combines GREAT hospitality with clean, spacious rooms. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are consistently clean. ( 2nd time I have stayed here in as many months). They have complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free beer and wine Mon-Thurs- in the early evening. I have been a frequent stayer in a competing hotel chain which provided none of these added perks. The location? It's perfect if you are interested in being close to SMU which is less than 3 minutes away. Shopping? More great shopping than I had time to explore and store names I had not even heard of. Food? No restaurant at the hotel, but literally 50 or more places nearby to meet everyone's eating desires from the fast food Junkie to the Fine dining enthusiast. I already have another reservation confirmed for when I return a month from now. Give it a try!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank LJKezar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here to attend a half marathon in Dallas. I liked that there was plenty of parking and it was not valet. Wifi was free. The rooms are very large and they are located very close to Whole Foods and a mall. The kitchen in the room was fully equipped and very clean. I was able to shop for lots of great food at Whole Foods and prepare a great pre race meal in my room. I would suggest bringing earplugs as the highway noice can be a little loud. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Meredith36
Connecticut
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I came down to Dallas to house hunt for an impending move. The hotel was clean, and the staff bent over back wards to help as much as they could. Breakfast was different every day, and the happy hour snacks were more like a mini-meal!

My only beef: our room, a two-bedroom suite, did not separate the sleeping area from the kitchen, so paying extra for the suite was not cost effective - it defeated the purpose since one of us was a night owl and one an early morning worker.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TAS77819012
Diana I, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear TAS77819012,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the HYATT house Dallas Lincoln Park. I am hoping you were able to find your dream home here in Dallas!

See you next time!

Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Wowsers, This is a really nice property. The staff were very friendly. I loved the rooms. This is literally a home away from home with all of the amenities of a one bedroom apartment. The floor plan was nicely done and the rooms very spacious. I would highly recommend this property not only for business travelers but also families traveling on vacation to the Dallas area.

Room Tip: The courtyard view was nice.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear businesstraveler212,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor-word of mouth is everything for a business these days, with all the social media available to our travelers and we appreciate all feedback from out customers in a public forum. I am happy you enjoyed your stay here and I am proud that our team was friendly.

Hope to see you again soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Myself and a few colleagues of mine stayed at the hyatt house for a few weeks while performing some work in the area and ALL the staff members did an exceptional job making us feel at home. All members were very helpful with any questions or concerns we had and we will most definitely return for another stay at the hyatt house Lincoln park. Thank you so much Kasia, Claudette, Dianna, Court, Brittany and the GM Diana Ionita!! You all made our stay wonderful!!

Shane Stewart- Life Safety Group

• Stayed June 2012
Diana I, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Hi Shane!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved having you and your team here! We all miss you already!

Safe travels and if you are back in Dallas, you know where you need to stay!

Conroe, TX
Reviewed June 12, 2012

ALL employees were extremely friendly and made us feel welcomed. The outside of the building and the lobby are beautiful; unfortunately, we cannot say the same about the room. The room (a one bedroom unit overlooking the pool) was clean and spacious, but we felt that something was missing. Words we used to describe how we felt in the room: drab, institutional, dull, ok. Something as simple as a complementary wall color could have made a huge difference in how we felt in the room. This is not a negative review as we enjoyed the stay (location is great!), it's just that we left wanting just a tad more of something. By the way...parking is only available in a secure parking garage and cost $8/night.

Room Tip: Room 229 was corner room just inside the door to the parking garage (very convenient); however, corn...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Diana I, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear JnC521,

Thank you for your recent review on our hotel! I will share your kind comments with our staff. With the change to HYATT house, we are looking forward to exciting new additions to our "house" and, who knows, maybe a complemetary wall color will be one of those!

Hope to see you back soon!

Safe travels,

Oakland, California
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our one bedroom unit was clean, spacious, and tastefully done. Our daughter loved the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good enough. The location is convenient to NorthPark Mall (the best in Dallas) with easy access to downtown and uptown.

• Stayed May 2012
Diana I, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Dear dhkim,

Thank you for your 5-star rating of our property! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back here very soon! We appreciate your business and please continue to spread the word!

Kind regards,