“Amazing staff”

Ranked #22 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Austin, Texas
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

In addition to a comfortable atmosphere, the staff at Homewood Suites was incredible. Beth & Zina went out of their way to make me feel at home. I cannot thank them enough for their service. The rooms are spacious and had everything I needed. They provided a good selection for breakfast, and free dinner was also available. I would definitely recommend Homewood Suites for any stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Beth P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Libby H. ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. It was our pleasure to take care of your during your trip to Dallas. We hope we have the opportunity in the future!

Kindest Regards,

Beth Pacheco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Every hotel is pretty much the same thing: a room to sleep away from home! Some are luxurious, some are not. However, what separates this hotel from the rest its their quality of service. The staff from the Homewood Suites made me feel like family. I stayed there with my one year old daughter while my gfriend was having a hip replacement. In other words, it was no vacation! But I must really thank Homewood Suite's staff for making everything so much easier for me and my daughter and for the exceptional service they provided us. Zina, Andrea, EZ, LeRoy, and Cuco, are exceptional people who will make sure that your stay at Homewood Suites is a most comfortable one. Home away from home. Thank you for treating my daughter Isa like a princess!!! BTW, the hotel is within walking distance to most hospitals in the area.

Dear Jon C.,

Thank you for your kind comments. It is truly our goal to make every guest make their stay at the Homewood Suites feel like their home away from home. I am glad we were able to make a difficult time for you and your family a little easier.

Kindest Regards,

Beth Pacheco
St. Neots, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good clean room, with lots of space for the 4 of us. The internet connection worked well and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. A good choice and quality. Friendly staff. The problems were a very very uncomfortable and old mattress on the sofa bed and the loud noise from the freeway outside. The mattress issue was solved by the hotel giving us blankets to pad out the mattress which made it bearable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Homewood D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Mayatree,

We sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay as well as the uncomfortable mattress. Our guests’ comfort and safety is our number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. We do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel. Thank you.
Loraine, Texas
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I just can't say enough about our stay there. (There was 3 of us and a toddler)
Our suite was sweet! Very clean & roomy. I am a smoker so was very pleased to be allowed to smoke in my room. ( don't worry non-smokers...there is a specified floor for smokers and you won't smell it, I promise) You have a cooktop, large size microwave, full size fridge with ice-maker and even a dishwasher! Very nice cookware, utensils & dishes furnished.

The staff was the greatest!!...We had a family member in a nearby Hospital (which only took us 5 minutes to get to & from!) Lucky me, guess the best place to get ill is at a hospital, 'cause I became sick that night with stomach bug. A staff member even brought up Chicken soup & gatorade for me! (this was without asking!!)
Their free breakfast was always great, and free evening meals were excellent! So if you stay Monday through Thursday, you only have to worry about your lunch. ( Wine & draft beer are served at the evening buffet) ......This will be the place I want to stay at for any future trips to the big 'D'......GREAT STAFF!!

Room Tip: Smokers rooms are 'away' from others.
Debbie C,

We hope that you and your family member are both in good health since we last spoke. We are delighted to hear that you experienced our bend-over-backward service! This is a goal that we hold in high importance. Our Medical guests have a special place in our community of guests and we look forward to seeing you and your family next time for more positive reasons. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I know this will help others when they are deciding on a hotel for their next trip to the "Big-D!"

Thank you again!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The hotel is very clean. I stayed here for business for 2 weeks. It was nice to wake up to breakfast and have dinner with complimentary beer and wine. However, I didn't sleep at all. The street noise was ridiculous. Not to mention all the noise from the police chase in the highway at midnight, the freight train at 4am, and the earth mover breaking up concrete on my day off (Saturday morning) at 6am. I'm from Chicago and have stayed in hotels near the highway and airport. They have thick windows and are somewhat sound proofed. You can't even hear the planes coming in for a landing back home. Other than that everything else was fine. I had no problem connecting to the Net, the bed was a little soft, I'm more of a plush firm kind of person. The staff was nice and front lobby was very clean. I have to come back in a few weeks I think I will ask my travel department at work to book a room at a different hotel. I need to sleep or I can't function at work.

• Stayed February 2013
Homewood D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Jazz824,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the traffic noise. Your comments have helped us to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Respectfully,

La Ceja, Antioquia, Colombia
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 5 nights recently during AHR Expo. The staff was friendly. I really liked the large room and full kitchen. The bed was nice and housekeeping did a good job.

I would say the value is good, but not great, as there are many lower cost options (including Hilton brands) nearby if you don't need kitchen and suite.

I would ordinarily rate this as 4 stars, but I had a problem that will make me not choose this particular Homewood in the future. I could not get my VPN to connect. It was apparently something to do with the security set up in the hotel. They use at wifi, which works fine for me anywhere else. I had to go to McDonald's to download my email.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Coolcoil
Mindy D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Coolcoil,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy week to give us a review. We have made it a priority to get some answers this week about the VPN connectivity issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you enjoyed the AHR Expo. We heard from other travelers that it was a really nice event! We appreciate your loyalty to our Hilton Family of Brands.

Blackwell, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My group was treated like royalty. The suite was spacious and comfortable. Our 2-bedroom, 2 bath suite had lots of room and was so convenient for us. The breakfast was hot and delicious...a great wayn to start the day. I would highly recommend Homewood Suites. It was a great experience, and we will stay here again on our next visit to Dallas Market!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mindy D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Paula D,

Thank you for your gracious and kind comments. Your feedback has propelled us to top 10 within the City of Dallas! We can’t thank you enough for taking time to tell us how we did. We have shared your comments with your team and immediately celebrated this good news!! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again Paula!

Respectfully,