Tripadvisor
Dallas
All reviews front desk two bedroom suite indoor pool full kitchen home away from home business center evening reception comfortable stay complimentary breakfast great place to stay business trip dishwasher lbj walmart cleanliness freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The cleaning service was great, there was a lady she was very friendly and cleaned the room very good, the receptionist Keith T was a very good at doing his job, he was there for whatever we needed and very friendly. He was happy the whole time and a really good person, also he would greet all the persons when they came in the hotel and over all it was a great expirence I would recommend it to all my friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2020

My wife and I stayed at this property in Mid-January, 2020. The property was selected for its location and TripAdvisor recommendation. We had a very positive experience. The hotel is well located and very safe. Most importantly, all of the staff with whom we had any contact were remarkably friendly and helpful. The common areas and our room were extremely clean. A good hot breakfast is provided at no additional charge. Our room was a suite with a very good king-size bed. The room was set up for a long stay, there are cooking facilities, the kitchen provides basic tools, and there is more than average storage space. We would definitely return to this property.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Rooms were nice, staff was VERY friendly and accommodating with anything we needed during our stay! KEITH at the front desk was the greatest! Anytime we are in the area we will be staying here as long as he is here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Had a great time in Dallas! This hotel was within 20 minutes of Dallas Love Field, it was a bit hard to find since the place doesn't have a large sign indicating which hotel it is from a distance, but we had a great time and the staff were awesome with accommodation and information.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed December 16, 2019

Upon arriving to the Hilton 12/10, I was extremely anxious as I would be attending a 3 day, 11hour long classes and a huge exam Saturday. With the fire alarms going off all morning 12/11, I was unable to rest for the day I had ahead. One night was deducted which I feel was acceptable. The real issue comes in to play with the room. We reported to Talari that our door was falling off the hinges. You can see where someone attempted to fix with nails, but I literally had to pick the door up to shut it every time. I am a girl, I should'nt have to do that. We also reported the drainage being bad. When taking a shower, the water would fill up about 6 inches. That is disguisting, I am trying to bathe, not stand in dirty water that won't drain until approximately 30 minutes after I get out. Same with the sink. My toothpaste and water would take 30-45 minutes to drain.

I usually love your hotels, but this was a bad experience and nothing was addressed but the fire alarm. NO attempts were made to resolve the issue. In the future I will be traveling many times back to Dallas for classes. Unless something can be done to change my mind, I as well as others in my class will not be staying with you.

Thank you for listening to my concerns.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Traveler26719792916, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Park Central Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Ms Wall -- Thank you for your time in commenting about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued clients and we value your opinion. We did experience trouble with our fire alarm system on 2 nights -- fortunately the system did what it was supposed to , but the timing of 3:30 AM was most unfortunate and I apologize for that. I will look into your other issues so that we can get them corrected promptly before another guest encounters the same challenges in that suite. We certainly hope that when your travels bring you back to our area that you will allow us to show the true "home at Homewood" tradition. Please contact me directly if I may assist you.
Cordially,