Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
Ranked #58 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed July 19, 2014

When our family was expecting to again be in Dallas, I actually called the hotel to see what(if any)changes had been made since our stay in 10/2012. I was reassured that many changes had been made so we all booked our rooms here again.
Clean pool(and the kids had a wonderful time in it),no rude housekeepers, and better breakfasts made the stay a better one than our previous one.

Room Tip: away from any elevators
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central

Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is the most beautiful motel we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Dallas. The breakfast is wonderful. The room was very clean. Living room, bedroom and two room bathroom were spotless. The mattress could have been firmer but other than that the bedroom was excellent. The towels were white and cozy. We could have cooked a full meal had we had the need to do that. Had a full size refrigerator. Sink and dishwasher. Very much a family type room.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My reason for staying here this time was to have a party for 2 of my 2 year old nephews !!! They love swimming and they love to eat. This was the perfect place for them. They really enjoyed the pool, breakfast, and food at the evening reception. I also stayed at this hotel twice in Feb. Once for the Superbowl,and after everyone had such a wonderful time then, I decided to have a Happy Hour there for a friends birthday a couple of weeks later. The heated pool and the hot tub are a number one plus . I live less than a mile from this hotel , but would rather pay money or use my points just to stay at THIS hotel. ALL OF THE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL AND VERY HELPFUL !!!! Even the morning and evening reception lady noticed we had kids and offered us a tray to help take some of the food upstairs to our room. I was able to check in at 7 am and that was a big plus, because I got a chance to eat breakfast before I had to go to work. This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at in my 50 years of life !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Terrible location, room was dirty, carpet was old/dirty, and not a great value for the price. I would not recommend this to anyone looking to stay for the price that this hotel offer. I was suppose to stay over 9 days for business but I check out the following date. Check into Hyatt near North Central Expressway near Richardson. This hotel offer better deal and your dollar will go a long way.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Chinh N,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Homewood Suites Dallas Park Central. I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. It is always our goal to impress our guests, but from the sounds of it we came up short. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to make up for this on your next visit to the area.

Sam P.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for almost 3 months during a job related relocation. The staff are outstanding! Very helpful and kind. It is not the fanciest hotel out there, but if you or your company are on a budget it has everything you need. Free internet, breakfast/dinner, and the rooms are very quiet!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Ok, could have been better, I travel a lot and it is very disappointing when you open your room and it is evident that the local manager or staff who provides supervision hasn't visited the room with a critical eye for some time. It is easy to become indifferent to small thing like missing utensils and TV remotes that fall a part because they haven't returned the screws when replacing batteries. It is the small details that are an aggrevation. For the number of nights and the cost, I should have to be your quality assurance vehicle. With employment so week in the US. Find more dedicated employees or new ones.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites. I didn't expect for the room to be so nice, instead they were amazing. The night auditor Ms. Ethel treated myself and my family very kind. After a very long and irritating car ride from St. Louis Ms. Ethel changed my mood completely. Thank you we really enjoyed your kind spirit.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family